North American Construction Group

North American Construction Group Employee Review

View all North American Construction Group reviews

Repeat Offender
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Acheson5 January 2014
I have left this company and came back to them twice now. I left because there is a hard time advancing within unless you kiss a#$. That or you know someone or are related to them. I came back because they do pay good for mechanics in Edmonton area. Also the people I work with are some of the best I've worked with or for. I have worked for them up in FT. Mcmurray and don't sugest anyone go up there for them unless you're just getting into a area of work. Safety is huge here but don't have a incident. If you do then the "advisors" will treat you like you just killed their children. All in all I have learnt alot about my trade while working here. Again the people are the best part of the job. Hardest part is dealing with the ever changing pollices and procedures. Seems like those change daily.
Pros
People
Cons
Listed in last part of review

Other North American Construction Group Employee Reviews

fun place to work with early fridays and events
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 February 2018
It was a position with deadlines and accuracy, in saying that it was a good job to have. I learned a lot of data entry and email correspondence with clients. I enjoyed working the people there had a really good name for myself with our clients which made me proud of the work I was doing for the company.

Some of the deadlines were very hard to accomplish so some of us girls had to come in early and try to catch up before the net day started or we would take work home at the end of the day.
Pros
longweekend we got to go home early
Cons
salary
good work and gear
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB7 February 2018
Most raciest bunch i have ever seen only herd of it but didn't believe it till i saw it first hand good buddy system at its finest they talk the safety walk but don't follow it..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North American Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.

North American Construction Group Reviews by Location