North American Construction Group Employee Review

View all North American Construction Group reviews

Repeat Offender
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Acheson5 January 2014
I have left this company and came back to them twice now. I left because there is a hard time advancing within unless you kiss a#$. That or you know someone or are related to them. I came back because they do pay good for mechanics in Edmonton area. Also the people I work with are some of the best I've worked with or for. I have worked for them up in FT. Mcmurray and don't sugest anyone go up there for them unless you're just getting into a area of work. Safety is huge here but don't have a incident. If you do then the "advisors" will treat you like you just killed their children. All in all I have learnt alot about my trade while working here. Again the people are the best part of the job. Hardest part is dealing with the ever changing pollices and procedures. Seems like those change daily.
Pros
People
Cons
Listed in last part of review

Other North American Construction Group Employee Reviews

good equipmernt. Decent company to work for
Operator water truck/Loader operator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 November 2017
Job was good butn didn't last very long. wages were good. The people I worked with were good.Management were decent for the most part. the shift was also decent.
Pros
money was good. hours were good
Cons
job didnt last long
Excellent
Senior Regional HSE Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 November 2017
North American was a great place to gain experience in heavy mining. Learning to work effectively with the diverse personalities was challenging but serves me to this day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North American Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8