North American Business Solutions

North American Business Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Better off flipping burgers at Mcdonald's than working here!
Marketer (Former Employee), Endicott, NyMarch 15, 2014
Pros: was right across the street from the bank so i could cash my shorted pay check easily.
Cons: no training to do the job. crooked pay system
Worked for this company for about 6 months or so. Job is performance based which is no issue except owners don't pay you as promised.

They are cooking the books in their favor by telling you certain accounts didn't go through when they actually did, This way they don't have to pay you for the accounts. I found this out because I would call and follow – more... up on appointments that I set, the business owners would say that they did get set up with the services we sold them and were happy with it. I would never get paid for those though.

They "motivate" you by yelling at you to do better but provide NO training what so ever. They tell you to just "do better" with no specific direction on how. Your first day they have you sit with with someone else whose been there for a while but they are so busy trying to hit their numbers so they don't get fired themselves that they don't have time to teach you anything. Then next day‚Ķ they throw you into the pit to fend for yourself. – less
my job
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYJuly 5, 2013
I love my job and the duties that I am in charge of. The biggest reason for me looking for another place of employment is that there are no benefits or 401k. I am in charge of the hiring and firing so I def have many duties.
Only as a last resort
Marketer (Former Employee), Endicott, NYJune 4, 2012
This office sets appointments for outside sales reps in Canada for credit card processing equipment.
The floor manager communicates by yelling, screaming, belittling the employees.
The pay is low. No other benefits are offered.

– July 5, 2013

I def disagree!!! This position is a performance basis. If you can not perform its not the job for you. No one yells its a very laid back office