Nortak Software is currently seeking a Level 1 Systems Analyst with the following qualifications for work in the National Capital Region (NCR):
- Must possess a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 12 months of recent demonstrated experience in IIS 7.x Administration. Recent is defined as experience gained within the last 3 years
- Valid Canadian Government Reliability Status security screening granted by CISD/PW
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification
- Experience managing Windows Server 2003 / 2008, IIS 6.0 / 7.x in an Industry or Government setting
- Experience managing ColdFusion in an Industry or Government Setting
- Experience managing MS Team Foundation Server in an Industry or Government Setting
- Experience managing Apache in an Industry or Government Setting
- Experience developing web applications in an Industry or Government Setting
To apply, please cite file # CM-ECSA1-201212N and email your updated CV to hr(at)nortak.com.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted further.