Nortak Software is currently seeking Oracle Programmers / Software Developers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of sixty (60) months of experience in the last ten (10) years of developing web-based applications using SQL and PL/SQL with Oracle as the database backend in a department or organization of 1000 or more employees
- Minimum of thirty six (36) months of experience in the last ten (10) years producing UML design documents
- Minimum of thirty six (36) months of experience in the last seven (7) years implementing testing strategies
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CISD/PW
- Experience programming applications using a wide variety of SQL software products in the last five (5) years
- Experience writing Oracle packages, functions, procedures and triggers in Oracle 9i or higher in the last five (5) years
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests for automatic testing of source code in the last five (5) years
Location of Work:
To apply, please cite file #HCOP-201302N and email your updated CV to hr(at)nortak.com.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted further.