INSIDE TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST
For close to 30 years, Norspec Filtration Ltd. has developed unequalled expertise in total filtration management solutions. Our knowledge, programs and capabilities have made us a leader in the manufacture and distribution of quality filtration products in Canada. We have a have an opportunity for an order entry clerk in our Sarnia, ON location.
- we are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing and energetic individual to help support our customers, sales team and management identify and deliver filtration solutions
- our customer account base includes a wide array of industries including industrial, commercial, healthcare, education, manufacturing and service contractors.
- we have one of the most extensive product lines in the industry
- answer inquiries from Customers/Distributors and Norspec sales team on the phone in a professional manner
- review and enter customer orders, ensuring availability of products and materials
- print packing slips
- prepare quotations and proposals as required by customers and outside/inside sales staff
- review of technical specifications & requirements and cross reference filters
- offer limited technical advise and product consultation based on customer application requirements
- collaborate with administration, purchasing, manufacturing, and warehouse to ensure customer satisfaction
- assist outside sales prospect and secure new customers and increase Norspec’s presence in the territory
- maintain sales contact activity in corporate CRM database
- coordinate deliveries to customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- mechanical or chemical engineering degree or engineering technologist diploma
- excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- must be able to work well under pressure and a strong desire to excel
- professional phone etiquette
- excellent computer skills including excel and word
- must have an excellent sense of priorities
- ability to take direction in a team environment and work independently
- a minimum of 2-3 years order desk/inventory control/customer service experience.
- prior filtration experience will be an asset
What we Offer:
- competitive salary with opportunity for bonus based on overall branch performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for training and development in a growing and challenging field
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established, successful and expanding company. If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to Bob Jackson and fax it to Human Resources (519) 332-4707 and reference the job title and location.