Are you looking for a great entry-level position with growth potential?
Are you a self-starter with a drive to succeed?
If so, then Norseman has the position for you! We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a Credit & Collections Clerk at our Edmonton location.
Your duties will include:
- Process and distribute customer invoices
- Notify customers of balances owing and make payment arrangements to collect delinquent accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer issues (missing invoices, billing errors, etc.)
- Maintain a log of collection activity
- Post payments into the appropriate accounting database
- Answer general credit and collection inquiries from customers
- Assist with processing customer credit applications
- Set up and maintain customer databases and files
- Assist with annual financial audit by pulling invoices and collecting information as needed
- Cover Reception as required for breaks and vacations
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable or related role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Office setting, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm; occasional overtime may be required
Salary Range: $30K - $34K per annum.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please forward your resumé and cover letter, along with salary expectations, quoting the job title in the subject line.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.