Auto Cad Technician/Workorder Draftsperson
Normac Kitchens – Thornhill, ON
Kitchen Manufacturing Company looking for Auto Cad Technician/Draftsperson with architectural millwork design experience.
- Create and design work orders/drawings for fabrication using AutoCAD
- Background in wood products manufacturing.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in kitchen design and drafting methods, procedures, and techniques for large scale projects.
- Must be proficient in drafting and AutoCAD, experience in generating work orders, specifically able to produce shop drawings detailed for fabrication as needed.
- Detail-oriented, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and coordinate complex tasks and projects.
- Ability to multi-focus and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some construction/building codes knowledge and experience is an asset.
- College diploma in drafting technology and AutoCAD
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 2 years ago