Noritsu is a leading global manufacturer of professional, high quality digital imaging equipment, and a global provider of photo printing solutions to the retail, professional, law enforcement, specialty and other print-intensive markets.
In this entry-level position of Technical Service Representative, you will:
- Use your technical expertise and prior field experience to provide excellent on-site technical support services (installation, maintenance, repair) for Noritsu equipment in addition to equipment that has been contracted to Nortisu Technical Service
- Maintain close and continuous communication with Noritsu customers to ensure customer satisfaction as well as with the assigned District Supervisor
- Submit various reports of field activities (i.e. time sheets, service reports, expense reports) on a timely basis
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Strong knowledge of digital imaging equipment and computers
- Excellent electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Previous field service experience with customers
- Experience in photo mini-lab processing would be an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow-up and ensure customer satisfaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel; have open availability including evenings and/or weekends
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Interested and qualified applicants can email their resume and covering letter, Attention: Human Resources Department.