Are you an experienced Business Analyst whose idea of fun is strategically gathering and documenting lists of detailed requirements?
Are you able to conceptualize and understand the larger system functionality and define and implement at a detailed level?
If this sounds like your ideal day – we at Norima Consulting would love to hear from you!
Norima Consulting is a vibrant and growing technology company with Canadian headquarters in Winnipeg and branches in both San Diego and Charlotte. We undertake engaging projects, long-term strategic initiatives and strategic resourcing work at recognized companies across North America- delivered from the heart of Winnipeg. Norima offers competitive pay and benefits and boasts a fun and productive company culture.
The perfect new team member will be have a degree or diploma in Business Analysis or a related program, have knowledge and experience in the competencies and techniques of the BA Body of Knowledge and be local to Winnipeg. The candidate will be an effective and detailed communicator who questions effectively and is able to build positive working relationships.
Additional technical skills would include:
- The ability to model, abstract and simplify complex concepts so that they can be understood by a variety of stakeholders
- Requirements elicitation, use case modeling, use case narratives, user stories
- Conceptual data modeling, functional specification modeling, process modeling
- Issue resolution and gap analysis as it relates to problem analysis
- Experience with user interface and report layout design best practices
Does this sound exciting?
Then you belong with Norima Consulting.