NORFOLK GENERAL HOSPITAL

NORFOLK GENERAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Work anywhere but NGH!!!!!
RN (Current Employee), SimcoeMay 21, 2013
Cons: workload, lack of respect for staff and collective agreement, denied vacation
After over 10 years of nursing, and over 6 years at NGH this is the last place I would recommend to someone looking for a nursing position. Human resources does not follow the collective agreement and grievances or challenges to their decisions result in being ostracized from the organization. Respect and appreciation for staff is non existent. Staff to patient ratio is very high, and vacation time is almost always denied. My advice is to find an organization which values and appreciates it nurses, recognizes staff loyalty and treats it's staff with dignity and respect. NGH claims to provide the community with caring and compassion, yet can't even treat their staff and particularly their nurses with the same courtesy.
A great staff
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Simcoe OntarioOctober 3, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long and sometime unpredictable hours
A wonderful place to work. It is a very welcoming staff. It is fast paced and requires you to concentrate and work hard. Overall excellent employer.
great place
Kiln Hanger (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONAugust 3, 2012
awesome working enviornment and everyone i worked with consistantly kept me busy and wanted to teach me things it was a great learning envoirnment!