Nordia Employee Review

A very disappointing job experience.
Customer Service Loyalty (Former Employee) –  Orillia,ON6 June 2014
Their motto is "White Glove Customer Care". So customers are treated with respect and care. However, it is a totally different story when it comes to how Nordia treats its employees. They hire a huge number for training and by the second week have already started to fire people so that ONLY the favourites get to stay on. When I asked the reason why I was being fired I was told it was a group opinion that determined who goes.By saying this, no one person can be identified as having made a complaint about your work. I pointed out my scores in their tests only to be told they didn't count for much. Obviously, as one trainee was scoring in the low 20%s and is still there. Another speaks with a very strong foreign accent and is difficult to understand in person, let alone on the phone, and that person is still there. The facts that were in my favour, being on time, being attentive and not talking during presentations, answering queries etc. counted for nothing.
Pros
Hourly wage.
Cons
Inexperienced trainer.

Other Nordia Employee Reviews

fun and productive place to work
Inbound Customer Service Agent - Sales and Billing (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON9 January 2018
great in depth on the job training and work life balance.
opportunity to move up in the company.
great wages, helpful team members and on the floor supervisors.
Great Pay and great training, Very bad management.
Team Leader for Bell Aliant program (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 January 2018
The pay and training is great. The Coaching and team leaders are trained to be number driven, the coaching is very poorly delivered when it does get delivered as the team leaders are not given the right resources and focus.
Pros
Pay, the people.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9