Nordia Employee Reviews

There sales benefits where amazing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 October 2017
To tell you the truth i didn't have a really good experience at this call center except the pay. The job in general kept me busy and help me gain a lot of experience in sales which was a fun and competitive environment. From other Job i am use to multi-tasking and this job was one of of these jobs i enjoyed how busy this place kept me. Management had favorites do to how many sales people would make so it was not far for other people that needed help i noticed that they didn't put as much effort into those people even though there customer service was amazing. If they did get sales call and most of the time it was luck of the draw working for Bell Canada. With there calls some people get all the luck another are forced to push sales on ever call even if its a elderly person that tells you there on a tight budget. This Call Center was a learning experience for me.
Pros
I made really good sales
Cons
favoritism
Great job for making money
Sales Representative- Outbound Loyalty (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 October 2017
Working there full-time kind of sucks. ou sit for long periods of time, and you deal with a lot of rude customers, depending on the department
It is a great opportunity to make good money fast and it is easy to advance within the company
Pros
Good Training
Cons
long hours sitting
Overall summary
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC10 October 2017
People are team motivated, the company is very involved with its employees' health and wellness and there is some flexibility in scheduling. The facilities are clean, comfortable and fun.
environnement de travail très familial
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC9 October 2017
Bonne expérience de travail,j'ai apprécié l'esprit d'équipe que la direction a su inculquer à toute l'équipe de travail.
Saint John Center - Incredibly Mismanaged
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB7 October 2017
Wage is great

culture is awful, lot of unhappy people

management is non existent unless you do something wrong then they are all over you but it its positive good luck

unless you're a family member of someone in management or in the best friends club and you go out and get drunk with your team leads, you wont move up at all.
Pros
wage
Cons
Management - HR - Tech Support Team Leads/Support Team
Employee focused call centre environment.
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, ON5 October 2017
Nordia provides excellent compensation and benefits with advancement opportunities. It is a growing and evolving company which offers ongoing training, strong employee services and a great employee satisfaction rating.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON29 September 2017
• Inbound call centre for Satellite TV, Fibe TV, Home Phone and Internet
• Handle customers inquires and processed account changes.
• Worked with customers to create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
• Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with customers or co-workers.
• Assisted in training classes for new agents and was a source of knowledge and technical support for existing agents.
Bon environnement même si des plaintes sont parfois jugée valide et a tendance a saper le moral
Agent de Recouvrement (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC28 September 2017
Entreprise accepte d`embaucher les nouveaux immigrants. Cependant,les horaires changeants ne favorisent pas une vie familiale appropriée.
Il faut néanmoins reconnaître,que le poste que j`occupe me permet d`avoir une tres tres belle expérience client en perception
Clean premises and nice colleagues
Coordonnatrice des ressources humaines (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 September 2017
I was not there long enough to properly evaluate the company and their workplace culture. I learned their policies. Worked with enjoyable colleagues.
Great Place to work if you put the effort in
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 September 2017
Work there for almost 2 years. Went in with very low expections and ended up being a great experience. Great company to work for and if your a decent person, you will be treated well. If your not a decent person, that might not treat you so well. All the negative comments come from either people who deserved to be fired or are too ingornant to understand how the business works. You need to put the work in and if you do, you will be rewarded. If you come in with a bad attitude, you will not like it. Loved the company and when I left to pursue other options, I was treated with nothing but respect. So the purpose if this review is, if you come to work and do your job. You will like it
Pros
Great supervisors, great management, willing to help with professional development
Cons
Non
A good place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo11 September 2017
I worked in a wide variety of positions and was sorry when I was downsized. I loved the people I worked with, and found the work itself was varied enough to keep me interested.

I learned a great deal about myself as well as many different types of jobs. I learned that I can do more than I thought I could.

Management was sometimes a little chaotic on occasion because of changes both in lines of business (call centter), changes in ownership and changes in the industry; but they always put the employees first.

I have made some enduring friendships at work, and there was always a focus on workplace activities to foster the team spirit.

The hardest part of the job was leaving.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers together. We were a family.
Pros
Good and frequent training; responsive management
Cons
Early morning shifts
Environnement travail
Quebec City, QC (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC9 September 2017
Travail agréable, et groupe de travail tres friendly.
Les horaires de travail peu disponible.

Quitter manque d'heures. Voulu y retourner apres 1 départ et ils n'ont pas voulu.

Désolé.
Pros
Bénéfices sociaux
Cons
Horaire
poorly managed
Customer Service/ Billing agent (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON5 September 2017
in a 7 month span i was tossed around between 4 teams all with their own team manager and all the managers get around doing the tasks they are supposed to do, all giving me different "coaching plans" and then telling me my performance never met the coaching plan expectations., managers do what they want and the agents are always to blame
Would never work there again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC31 August 2017
This company is a place that has little concern for the well being of its employees. This is of course by nescessity as they are always driving to bring up the bottom line.
Good Job
Sales of Cellular Devices (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC29 August 2017
Great Employer, excellent benefits, great people to work with and a flexible manangement team,

Hours are good but the job can be a bit boring, overall good place to work
Pros
good hours
Cons
boring work
Good
Service Assurance Team Agent (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 August 2017
Good, nice people, no windows so it's a little depressing, TMs are easy to talk to, relatable and make you feel like you matter, relaxed atmosphere you can wear whatever you want.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours
Empowerment
Call Center Senior Director for Nanaimo BC (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC21 August 2017
I have full accountability of the Call Center for Customer services and Mobility technical services. I have done the start up of the new call center in Laval. 230 seats
Pros
Start up and restructuration of the call center
Cons
Working as a consultant
Very stressful enviorment
Telephone Agent (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC14 August 2017
A typical day of work consists of going into work and setting up your tools on your computer. Before each shift there is a pre shift meeting for 15 minutes to go over any changes. I was in the outbound call center and people do get angry at times that you have called and just tell you not to call back, or how did you get this number? It was always hard when you call a number and the person you are looking for has passed away and the call gets very awkward. I am a very positive person and the negativity of the calls impacted me. Management tries to make things fun but there is always the feeling there that your job is not secure.
Pros
money is not bad, there is a lot of pressure for sales
Cons
Very stressful phone calls a lot of the time with unhappy people
Corporate Client Care Represesntative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB14 August 2017
Enjoyable work environment with great people. The salary is competitive with bonus opportunities. Works with you depending on circumstances. Health plan is great. Management is okay.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 August 2017
repondre telephonepour soutien technique

pas d entrainement

pas de pause

pas honnete
Pros
aucun
Cons
honnetet manquante, salaire mauvaise mauvais direction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9