Nordia Employee Review

Great Job if you can handle the stress.
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON13 July 2014
Working as a Serve to Sell and Loyalty agent is very stressful. You must meet sales quotas while maintaining your scorecard. Customers calling in are not in great moods and you can expect to get yelled at frequently.

However the job pays well with above minimum wages and sales bonus. The people you work with are quite friendly typically speaking. If stress management and making sales is a skill you are great with, then this is a great job for you.
Pros
Benefits and above minimum wage.
Cons
Very Stressful and you will get yelled at by callers.

Other Nordia Employee Reviews

Great Atmosphere
National Channel Support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON10 December 2017
I worked at Nordia for almost 2 years. I loved the people I worked with and was sad to leave. There are some things that could be done differently, such as scheduling (all seniority based, not based off availability) but for the most part they made sure you were comfortable. Lot's of opportunity to move forward.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Seniority Based, not Availability Based
Good Place to work
Customer Loyalty Retention - Sales (Current Employee) –  Orillia, ON6 December 2017
I've been there since 2014 now. I'm comfortable. I like it. It has it's moments like any other job. HHLT is not for everyone but once you get into the groove......it's not bad at all and definitely has its perks. If you have sales experience it is helpful but they will teach you. They have a team spirit. Helpful with training. If your not sure feel free to ask questions
Pros
benifits
Cons
has it's moments
Official response from Nordia
8 December 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! We are happy to hear that you appreciate our efforts to provide a rewarding and supportive work environment and the best compensation in the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9