Nordia Employee Review

Depressing, loud environment geared to overly aggressive sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON29 April 2014
I would never recommend a postion with this company as you are not treated fairly or with respect. The company is owned by a very huge corporation, therefore any changes to job positions are not controlled, but are dictated by this huge corporation. You are expected to maintain good customer service, but it is clear that your main objective is to sell the lines of business that the customer does not have regardless of their situation or whether it can be afforded or not. It was made very clear to me that this huge corporation does not care about their customers, but about making as much money as possible. There was nothing enjoyable about this job. Most people look forward to the end of their shift. The staff turnover is incredible. You cannot have a conscience to work on the phones doing what they expect you to do. You have to be a pushy agressive sales person that does not care about the reason why the customer called int the first place.
Pros
Training in the classroom
Cons
Weird shifts, strictly timed lunch/dinner breaks, not enough pay for the stress that you have to endure, unknowledgeable team leaders, deceiptful

Other Nordia Employee Reviews

Bon environnement de travail
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC16 November 2017
J'ai appris à m'adapter à tout changement et avoir un esprit d'équipe à avoir le soucis d'atteindre les objectifs m'assignés.
Outstanding Company.
agent (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB14 November 2017
Nordia as a whole is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. While the retention job itself was to stressful for me at the time I would recommend Nordia to anyone ready to deal with those stresses.
Pros
Gym, Great lounge area etc
Cons
Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9