Nordia Employee Review

great company, terrible staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 November 2012
-obtained great people skills
-developed better computer skills
-learned how to take action in workplace
-terrible staff (i.e. Bullying in the workplace)
Pros
loved working with people
Cons
having a bad experience with other staff

Other Nordia Employee Reviews

stressful but fair
Outbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON14 December 2017
the job is incredibly stressful, as a sales agent you are expected to make hundreds of calls a day with the most successful people having less than a dozen sales a day on average. you will hear the worst of peoples lives. what helps the job be survivable is the culture of the people around you is fairly supportive, and as a result of the job being commission based as well as a base pay you can do quite well if you get comfortable with sales.
Awesome
Bell Aliant - Outbound loyalty (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 December 2017
Nordia is the best career I have had so far in my 23+ years in the workforce industry.... They have excellent group insurance, I am a diabetic and the insurance covers 100% of medications including diabetic supplies! Doctors are very impressed with this insurance... They have a great cafeteria on site with hot meals every day. They do recognize their employees with incentives and special events such as BBQ's, holiday parties and much more... The pay is great and they also have a great bonus structure and on top of all that they have monthly incentives that include winning electronic, gift cards and much more. The Team Managers are great, they will help in any way that they can, as well the operations managers always have an open door policy so if you have any issues they will happily listen. I happen to have a medical issue and they very understanding of it and accommodate any way they can..The facilities also offer an on site gym with exercise equipment and change rooms with showers for staff use. The only negative thing I could say and its not really that bad is the parking for staff, we use to have a wonderful parking lot but now the other business in the location has taken half of the parking lot for construction, so now we have to park up the road....There is loads of room for advancement if you don't mid helping people out the best you can then this job is perfect! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a career..Norida is an excellent place of employment so if you looking for a career be sure to apply at Nordia Moncton!
Pros
Great schedules, weekends and holidays off
Cons
Parking sucks at this location but thats about it.....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9