Nordia Employee Reviews

Bon environnement de travail
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC16 November 2017
J'ai appris à m'adapter à tout changement et avoir un esprit d'équipe à avoir le soucis d'atteindre les objectifs m'assignés.
Outstanding Company.
agent (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB14 November 2017
Nordia as a whole is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. While the retention job itself was to stressful for me at the time I would recommend Nordia to anyone ready to deal with those stresses.
Pros
Gym, Great lounge area etc
Cons
Stressful
Management Failure
Bell Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON11 November 2017
I was one of the first hires at Nordia when they opened in Peterborough. I met some amazing people there and made lasting friendships. But that didn't overshadow the lack of organization and expectations. You are expected to meet your stats. The only way to do that is to not actually help anyone but to "job" the system into grading you according to feedback, handletime etc...
Great health care poor scheduling. Even if you have a court order you won't get shifts you need.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Unreasonable goals, poor scheduling, biased management, play favourites
Scran and Dram
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Hamburg, ON7 November 2017
It is a wonderful little place in a small town with great people. Great clients. They have a Scottish theme and its quite lovely. There are Scottish eggs, chicken wings, other platters of food. Kitchen is clean, lots of food to eat if you are hungry as long as you pay for it.
There are two different Nordia environments
CSR (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB7 November 2017
I see a lot of people saying that they are unionized, and the environment is great. Then there is the other center that is not unionized. At that center, you will be required to work every single weekend and every night until late. You are not allowed to put in time off requests for the weekend, even months in advance. I had to miss my son's graduation because it fell on a weekend.

The customers were horrible I was told on multiple occasions about how I should kill myself. But if you get a bad call don't think you are allowed to have a moment to decompress because you have to get right back on the next call.

They closed another center that was making more money and then forced our center to work mandatory overtime. And when we complained about it to management they just said that it was not that bad. (They did not have to work the overtime.)

You only got your schedule 2 weeks in advance so it was impossible to make any plans in advance.
Pros
A steady Paycheque
Cons
No life other than work.
Bonnes conditions de travail
Représentante Service à la clientèle mobilité (Current Employee) –  Jonquière, QC30 October 2017
IL y a d'excellence conditions de travail chez Nordia
13 November 2017

Merci d'avoir pris un moment de nous témoigner votre satisfaction. C'est toujours apprécié!

Bonne ambiance de travail
Agent marketing direct (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC28 October 2017
Chaque jour il ya un défi

En récompense des efforts fournis il ya des cadeaux
14 November 2017

Bonjour. Merci de partager avec nous votre expérience chez Nordia. Nous sommes heureux que vous appréciez nos efforts pour offrir un environnement de travail enrichissant et la meilleure rémunération de l'industrie. Beaucoup de succès dans vos projets futurs!

Non existent management
National Channel Support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON23 October 2017
Management refuses to manage anything in this place, I was blatantly discriminated against in front of coworkers by a Manager because of a disability I have to live with only to have it fall on deaf ears. And the higher ups excuse was "Oh I know him he wouldn't say that"..
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
Everything else
14 November 2017

We're sorry that you didn't have a positive experience and we take your comment seriously. The situation you describe does not reflect Nordia's culture of diversity and inclusion.

Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON21 October 2017
My time at Nordia was alot of fun. I found that I learned alot in regards to the was technology works as far as internet, satellite,home phone and the features that are included. I received 6 weeks of very intense training for the product we sold and more experience with customer service
14 November 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that your experience at Nordia was pleasant! We hope that what you learned while at Nordia will help you in your future endeavors.

fast past work, competive and fun
House Hold Loyalty Representative for Bell Canada (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC17 October 2017
as part of the a typical day at work theres always room for growth with-in being an agent you learn and the company helps you learn life long skills really bat for balance in your life for a call centre
14 November 2017

We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience while working at Nordia. We try our best to offer our employees the best environment to develop their skills and grow their careers!

There sales benefits where amazing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 October 2017
To tell you the truth i didn't have a really good experience at this call center except the pay. The job in general kept me busy and help me gain a lot of experience in sales which was a fun and competitive environment. From other Job i am use to multi-tasking and this job was one of of these jobs i enjoyed how busy this place kept me. Management had favorites do to how many sales people would make so it was not far for other people that needed help i noticed that they didn't put as much effort into those people even though there customer service was amazing. If they did get sales call and most of the time it was luck of the draw working for Bell Canada. With there calls some people get all the luck another are forced to push sales on ever call even if its a elderly person that tells you there on a tight budget. This Call Center was a learning experience for me.
Pros
I made really good sales
Cons
favoritism
14 November 2017

It’s always good to get feedback from an employee as it enables us to learn and grow as a company. We’re happy to hear that this job helped you to build your skill set and that you felt well compensated; we pride ourselves on having the best remuneration in the industry. It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy the sales part of your job but as Nordia handles close to 50 different types of calls, sales calls are just one part of our customer service business. We wish you all the best!

Great job for making money
Sales Representative- Outbound Loyalty (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 October 2017
Working there full-time kind of sucks. ou sit for long periods of time, and you deal with a lot of rude customers, depending on the department
It is a great opportunity to make good money fast and it is easy to advance within the company
Pros
Good Training
Cons
long hours sitting
14 November 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Customer service can be taxing at times, but we put a lot of effort in supporting our employees and providing them with the best compensation of the industry and a pleasant, dynamic and comfortable working environment.

Overall summary
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC10 October 2017
People are team motivated, the company is very involved with its employees' health and wellness and there is some flexibility in scheduling. The facilities are clean, comfortable and fun.
14 November 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your positive work experience with us at Nordia Montreal. Your endorsement means a lot!

environnement de travail très familial
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC9 October 2017
Bonne expérience de travail,j'ai apprécié l'esprit d'équipe que la direction a su inculquer à toute l'équipe de travail.
14 November 2017

Merci de votre commentaire concernant l'équipe de Laval! Bonne chance pour la suite de votre carrière.

Saint John Center - Incredibly Mismanaged
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB7 October 2017
Wage is great

culture is awful, lot of unhappy people

management is non existent unless you do something wrong then they are all over you but it its positive good luck

unless you're a family member of someone in management or in the best friends club and you go out and get drunk with your team leads, you wont move up at all.
Pros
wage
Cons
Management - HR - Tech Support Team Leads/Support Team
14 November 2017

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. To be clear, we care deeply about generating a positive culture and ensuring equal opportunity for all. If issues do pop up that can’t be resolved with your manager, you can always take it to the next level or even to senior management. It’s all part of our commitment to being recognized by our employees as a great place to work.

Employee focused call centre environment.
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, ON5 October 2017
Nordia provides excellent compensation and benefits with advancement opportunities. It is a growing and evolving company which offers ongoing training, strong employee services and a great employee satisfaction rating.
14 November 2017

Thank you for the great review! Employees are the backbone of our success, so your comments are really appreciated :)

Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON29 September 2017
• Inbound call centre for Satellite TV, Fibe TV, Home Phone and Internet
• Handle customers inquires and processed account changes.
• Worked with customers to create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
• Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with customers or co-workers.
• Assisted in training classes for new agents and was a source of knowledge and technical support for existing agents.
Bon environnement même si des plaintes sont parfois jugée valide et a tendance a saper le moral
Agent de Recouvrement (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC28 September 2017
Entreprise accepte d`embaucher les nouveaux immigrants. Cependant,les horaires changeants ne favorisent pas une vie familiale appropriée.
Il faut néanmoins reconnaître,que le poste que j`occupe me permet d`avoir une tres tres belle expérience client en perception
Clean premises and nice colleagues
Coordonnatrice des ressources humaines (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 September 2017
I was not there long enough to properly evaluate the company and their workplace culture. I learned their policies. Worked with enjoyable colleagues.
Great Place to work if you put the effort in
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 September 2017
Work there for almost 2 years. Went in with very low expections and ended up being a great experience. Great company to work for and if your a decent person, you will be treated well. If your not a decent person, that might not treat you so well. All the negative comments come from either people who deserved to be fired or are too ingornant to understand how the business works. You need to put the work in and if you do, you will be rewarded. If you come in with a bad attitude, you will not like it. Loved the company and when I left to pursue other options, I was treated with nothing but respect. So the purpose if this review is, if you come to work and do your job. You will like it
Pros
Great supervisors, great management, willing to help with professional development
Cons
Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9