Nordia is an industry leader among customer contact centers and has been at the forefront of advanced customer service solutions in the telecommunications sector since 1999.
Nordia is a subsidiary of Bell Canada, Canada's largest communications company, and is exclusively focused on providing services to Bell. Nordia prides itself on providing a stimulating and rewarding environment for employees, with among the most competitive total compensation in the industry.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you would like to work for a company that believes in growth and development and offers competitive wages and benefits packages apply today!
- Handle Escalated calls from our customers regarding their TV, home phone and internet services
- Offer sales of products and services
- Solve Customers concerns in regards to products and services
- Promote our client brand by offering solutions to better suit the customers’ needs
- Build customer loyalty and commitment through our features and benefits
- Manage account inquires and sell products and services where applicable
- Ability to handle escalated customers in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to overcome objections with ease and de-escalate customers
- Must have a drive for closing sales
- Proven negotiation and problem solving skills with the attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to multitask
- Criminal background check will be conducted
- Minimal of High school diploma
Up to $16.00/hour after training + Monthly Bonus Plan
Up to $15.00/hour in training
Nordia is the fastest growing provider of customer service solutions in Canada and has been an industry leader in the telecommunications...