Noranco Inc

Noranco Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Friendly workplace
General Accountant/Account Analyst (Current Employee), VaughanMay 19, 2015
Very friendly atmosphere, learned lot of things at workplace like inventory management doing cycle counts, analysis and financial reporting. very friendly co-workers always ready to help.
don't work here (woodbridge)
ex CNC operator (Former Employee), woodbridgeFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: human resources
Cons: takes advantage of you in every way
Benefits are above average, pay is very low, plant manager is awful...lies to your face at any chance. Everyone in the company hates him. Don't expect a raise after 3 months and expect a 1-2% raise at the end of the year even if you make 15 an hour.
n/a
Operations Manager (Interim General Manager) (Current Employee), Vaughan OntarioSeptember 9, 2014
Good company to work for with a great work culture. Reputable aerospace company that does the right thing and is customer focused.
Temporary position
Procurement Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Pickering, ONMay 21, 2014
Temporary position I learned a lot about the aerospace industry
VERY EXCELLENT WORK PLACE, PLEASENT ATMOSPHERE
Machinist team leader (Current Employee), Pickering. ONTARIO, CANADAAugust 23, 2013
I am proud to work in a 5S' system environment . I learned leadership, organizing ,planning skill, how to handle in a tight delivery schedule .
It was not good to work for them
CNC - operator, set-up man (Former Employee), Vaughan TorontoMarch 14, 2013
Pros: i work night shift
Cons: shift was 8 hours
Setup and operating of CNC mill nachines.
I learned a lot about CNC machines and parts for aircrafts
The aerospace industry is very different than what I had experienced but it was very interesting and challenging.
Program Manager (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: co-worker relationships
Cons: long hours
This position was challenging to me as this was my first job in an office setting. We made parts for landing gear for most commercial and military aircrafts. I oversaw the entire production of these parts for one of the programs. This entailed dealing with my customer in France as well as ensuring my parts were coming in and out of process on time as well as many other things including daily and weekly reports to management and my customer. I enjoyed the interaction with my co-workers and customers however, as an outside sales representative normally, I felt a little like a caged animal being in an office all day everyday. As much as this position was not for me, I learned a great deal about aerospace and the many processes of making parts from forged metal and I have no regrets.
Noranco (Vaughan Division)
CNC Programmer (Former Employee), VaughanAugust 21, 2012
Pros: benifits
Cons: management
Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Very parasitic in nature.
Revolving door policy.
Poorly supplied with cutting tools.