Reporting to the Temporary Design Engineering Manager:
- Analyze and conclude design issues for information that is necessary for establishing the technical background for design work
- Ensure that design basis, codes, rules, and regulations are implemented into design work
- Coordinate information necessary for establishing the technical background for documentation within the Temporary Design Department and with our civil and mechanical outfitting counterparts in construction.
- Ensure that constructability and special requirements are included in the design work
- Review of temporary engineering peers’ analysis and drawings for soundness and constructability
- Candidates must have a recognized degree in engineering in civil/structural discipline and be registered or eligible for registration with PEGNL
- Must demonstrate practical working knowledge in the areas of, Steel design, Timber Design, and FEM (Finite Element) Analysis. Knowledge of Reinforced Concrete Design is preferred.
- Must demonstrate prior experience in design of temporary structures required for construction support. (formwork, access, pick plans, etc).
- Understanding of construction /engineering collaborations
- Ability to inspect their designs as they are constructed in the field
- Ability to work independently and in groups
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard