Our client, an prominent well known engineering firm that services the nuclear industry is seeking to hire a procurement engineer to their team immediately.
- Actively involved in the procurement of equipment and components to ensure consistently and
quality are met
- Oversee the Procurement cycle
- Responsible for the overall procurement function
- Negotiate acceptable purchasing contracts.
- Evaluate appropriate material and provide recommendations to be included on bids.
- Resolve contractual disputes.
- Contact suppliers regarding large or recurring material difficulties to resolve issues
- Monitor supplier and material effectiveness with regards to price, and reliability.
- Procurement experience in nuclear, power generation and energy sectors,
- Engineering degree, diploma or related knowledge in procurement of components in the nuclear industry
- Experience in preparing cost estimates and technical proposals
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Noramtec Group has been established in Canada since 1964 and is a leading contract technical services company providing highly skilled...