Our client has a position opening for a Project Accountant. The position reports to the Finance Lead.
Location: St. John’s. NL.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review invoices from procurement for financial compliance,
- Maintain tracking log for invoices
- Calculate exchange rate fluctuations for foreign currency invoices
- Enter Invoices into SPMi system.
- Summarize information for the JIT invoice
- Prepare supplier invoice payment requests for approval.
- Detail oriented
- AP experience
- Billing experience
- Engineering and construction project knowledge.
- Consulting projects/processes knowledge a plus.
- Prior project accounting experience preferred
- AP and Billing experience preferred
- Familiar with ERP environments, specifically Oracle a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication in English (both verbal and written)
Interested applicants please send in your MSWord resume.
Please Note: Only those Candidates matching our client's requirement will be contacted to discuss the position further. All other resumes will be kept for future opportunities
The Noramtec Group; consisting of: GSA Search Consultants, Mechanical Design Associates and Noramtec Consultants Inc. has been successfully...