NORAC Systems International Inc. is a Saskatoon-based manufacturer with a proven record in international markets; specializing in design, development, production and marketing of control systems for the Agriculture Industry.
A challenging opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the position of:
The Office Administrator will report to the Customer Support Manager and will be the first point of contact for customers phoning or visiting NORAC. This position will manage a number of NORAC’s administrative functions and will be a vital support to the sales, service, and engineering departments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls handle them or direct them to the correct person within NORAC.
- Manage NORAC’s phone system and call recording software.
- Manage NORAC’s mobile phone contracts and be the first point of contact for employees with mobile phone questions.
- Act as the administrator of Salesforce, NORAC’s CRM program.
- Complete expense reports for Sales and Engineering personnel
- Organize domestic and international travel for Sales and Engineering personnel including booking flights, hotels, etc.
- Complete monthly sales reports and distribute to the appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Prepare forms and/or reports as requested.
- Assist with service-related processes including warranty claims and RMAs from Canadian and international customers.
- Provide back up support for Sales and Service staff on customer-related issues when they are out of the office.
- Conduct company-initiated survey calls for the Customer Satisfaction Program as time permits.
- Complete other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Superior time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets and database design
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in office administration or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
To apply for this job, please send your resume, together with a cover letter to:
No phone calls, please.