Blown Film Plastic Extruder Operator
With 2 decades of experience, NorCan Flexible Packaging specializes in the manufacturing of packaging for frozen food, produce and for the bakery industry. NorCan's ultra-modern facility, state-of-the art equipment, and highly trained personnel are keys to NorCan’s strong reputation in the market.
Reporting to the Extrusion manager, the selected candidate will be working on a 12 hours a day schedule from (10:00 to 10:00) either night shift or day shift.
- Troubleshoot arsing production issues.
- Optimize machine efficiency.
- Ensure product meets customer specification.
- Perform other duties as required in production.
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience with blown film plastic extruder as an Operator.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot problems when it arises.
- Have technical knowledge about blown film specifications.
- Have technical knowledge of QC testing procedures fro blown film.
- Be autonomous and self motivated.
- Have the ability to bring long term solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in team enviornment.
- Possess customer service skills.
- Possess a team spirit attitude.
- To be interested in joinging a growing company.
- Preferebly have a forklift driver licesnce.
Please indicate in subject line EO01
Indeed - 8 months ago
- 5 days ago
- 16 days ago
Expess Employment Professionals, Brampton
- 6 days ago
With 2 decades of experience, NorCan Flexible Packaging specializes in the manufacturing of packaging for frozen food, produce and for the...