POSITION: Site Administrator
The Site Administrator provides administrative and financial assistance to support office operations and to maximize project revenue and profitability. The incumbent shall have a demonstrated ability to keep fiscal and statistical records, ledgers and files, and provide information correctly and concisely, orally and in writing. As a primary contact for the unit manager, the Site Administrator shall possess strong communication skills in order to listen and ascertain the needs of customers, and communicate accurate information concerning process and job updates. The incumbent will employ a demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize job responsibilities in a structured work environment.
- Generate and track daily Labour Equipment Material (LEM) forms and monthly pay certificates and invoices to record and bill reimbursable work to the client
- Review and resolve LEM issues
- Match invoices to purchase orders, identifying and rectifying problems and ensuring that correct items and quantities have been received. Perform accounts payable coding.
- Perform employee mobilizations and complete new employee packages for submission to Head Office
- Perform preliminary payroll processing activities. Perform clerical work and preliminary calculations to assist in preparing the hourly payroll to pay for all hours worked in an accurate and timely fashion.
- General administrative duties may include but are not limited to creation of Excel spreadsheets, database management and filing
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Constant interaction with manager and coworkers; daily interaction with contractors and vendors.
- Equipment operated: computer, printer, scanner, photocopier, fax and calculator.
- Ten-hour shifts on a schedule of 5 days on, 2 days off or 4 days on, 3 days off where days off will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Knowledge of invoicing, purchase orders, LEMs, payment certificates and general office procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP, Timberline, or project finance is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize job responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment
- Above average organizational and computer skills; Accurate and detail oriented
- Must work effectively within a team environment
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high paced environment.
- Completion of a high school diploma and technical computer training in the Microsoft Office Professional Suite or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Indeed - 10 months ago