Interactive / Front End Developer
As an Interactive Developer you would be responsible for developing interactive web based applications using Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Nonlinear's clients. The Interactive Developer works closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly efficient, user-friendly interfaces.
You would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. The Interactive Developer works closely with clients and represents Nonlinear’s expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications.
- Liaise with client and project teams
- Gather and document technical requirements
- Participate in quality assurance activities
- Provide written documentation and training to clients
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
- Develop mobile sites and applications across a broad range of devices, and mobile operating systems using a blend of existing frameworks and custom code
- Implement complex Ajax interactions
- Apply knowledge of emerging technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Canvas 2d API, Geolocation, WebGL) to create best of breed solutions for our clients and partners
- Integrate Social Media plug-ins and APIs like FB, TW, YT, etc.
- Understand and work around common issues like browser security issues, iframe to iframe communication, https requests
- Work on CMS based environment e.g. SharePoint, Sitecore
- Use standard toolsets to develop, validate and test code (Qunit, Jasmine)
- Understand, implement and advocate front end performance
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to domain, projects, or client
- Strong experience in developing standards compliant, CSS based layouts
- Must dominate at least one of the following libraries: jQuery, Dojo, YUI
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products
- Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Experience working on large branded websites a plus
- Experience working with CMS, Portal technologies, and/or backend frameworks (.NET)
- Microsoft Certification
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in Portuguese
Please apply with a CV and a Cover Letter clearly outlining your experience and how it relates to the requirements listed.
Indeed - 14 months ago