SALES & MARKETING TEAM LEADER
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Sales Team Leader is responsible for marketing products and public education initiatives by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Develop annual sales/marketing plan
- Define strategy by identifying markets, researching key players and outlining goals/targets
- Identify, implement and manage appropriate product partnerships and alliances to drive revenue growth and market penetration
- Organizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to determine priorities based on business impact
- Sustains rapport with existing key accounts by exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities
- Tracks product line sales and costs
- CRM Lead
- Prepares sales and marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advising; maintaining research databases
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establish contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Research, identify and develop proposal for corporate sponsorships.
College or university degree related to sales and/or marketing.
Experience in Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Reporting Research Results
Knowledge of the French language would be an asset
Sound Writing and Communication Skills
Strong organizational and time management
Salary Range: $42,000 - $48,000
Application Deadline: Friday, November 1, 2013
Please respond by emailing your resume and covering letter.
We thank all applicants for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted