Are you looking for a rewarding career in the Human Services field? Are you customer service oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills?
We have a great full-time opportunity with our Non- Profit Organization.
- Welcoming, registering and referring client needs
- Providing information and direction to clients regarding resources, and how to use them including: computer access and MS Office Applications.
- Responding to client inquiries and providing assistance or referral to Career Specialist
- Maintain and coordinate website, Micro-site, Social Media, Job Boards and workshop schedules.
- Research, obtain, and recommend appropriate resources.
- Maintain a library of current job postings
- Maintain workshop registrations
- Provide back-up relief to reception desk for lunch breaks, bathroom breaks, and short term medical appointments
- Conduct tours as required.
Core Competencies/ Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate respect for and understanding of individuals that are in transition
- Organize work activities by setting priorities and managing time to ensure completion of tasks
- Coordinate work with that of other employees
- Demonstrate initiative and flexibility by moving between tasks or work functions to ensure optimum service to the clients
- Demonstrate confidence in dealing with clients
- Attention to detail
- File, Manage, and track records of clients
- Enter, locate and retrieve required data using specialized computer programs
- Apply correct general office procedures
- Take telephone messages from members of the public
- Compose letters, memos, emails, and other documents as required
- Apply rules of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Send and receive email messages with attachments
- Demonstrate manual and computer information research capabilities
- Work proficiently with Microsoft office computer software
- Read and follow instructions, policies, and other information unique to the organization
- Demonstrate a professional attitude, appearance, and conduct at all times
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, job functions or routine
- Knowledge on how to apply FOIP legislative requirements in all interactions and communications
- Other related duties as required
- Graduation from Grade 12 supplemented by office business courses
- Related experience
- Successfully pass a criminal record check
Monday to Friday- Day Shift-Salary Wages- DOE
Please forward Resume and Cover Letter
No phone calls please.
Indeed - 23 months ago