Nokia Siemens Networks

Nokia Siemens Networks Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
building Telecommunication sites for MCI operator in IRAN from A to Z of project
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Teran, IRANJuly 17, 2014
Pros: settlement insurance
5 days working per week
I could learn so much in Telecommunication field
Very high level company
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), IraqJune 11, 2014
very high level and professional company with friendly clerks
professional
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), IraqApril 8, 2014
professional employees and sharp workplace with good memories
Productive, Inovative, Fun place to work
Transition Manager Middle East & Africa (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 19, 2014
Nokia Solutions & Networks is one of the best company to work with, The company has a very open concept and every employee feels like part of one team around the globe.

There is lot of opportunities in the company for every employee to grow and improve his skills.
Very strong vendor
Project manager (Former Employee), Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaJanuary 12, 2014
A place to learn the real telecom technology & industry requirements.
world-class environment and top class policies
Radio Access Engineer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRDecember 15, 2013
the most enjoyable part is to work with different teams to solve and troubleshoot problems and travelling to most beautiful parts of country during network implementation.
Good for Technicals
System Analyst (Current Employee), Pune, IndiaAugust 4, 2013
Pros: good technical work
Cons: less or no onsite
They use all possible things OOTB of any tool, so good ecperience for any developer.
Multi-culture NOC, dynamics, aggressive climate
Manager IP/MPLS Backbone and ISP Operations (Former Employee), Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaJune 13, 2013
Pros: joint treats and small celeberations
Cons: round the clock operations, never stopping mobile calls, hundreds of email to reply and dozens of pouring sms from various nms tools
Mostly A day in NOC starts with an incident, everyone aggressive, customer gradually increasing pressure on my management for quick resolution, management involving every team, after resolution, another round of pressure for investigations and Incident Report and then a final round of pressure for Incident Report Presentation, this is the glimpse of – more... normal Operations day at Managed Services Operations at NOC. – less
NSN one of the best telecom company, which explored employees by their work experience.
Supply Chain & HSE Manager (Former Employee), lahore - pakistanMay 15, 2013
A big name in Telecom industry, my first major work experience and cooperative managerial attitude colleagues explored my best working. In all these years i enjoyed working with NSN as they were at their best even during rollout we were facilitated in all aspects.
Great company to improve technical and social skills
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Lisbon, PortugalMarch 24, 2013
Pros: good enviroment
Cons: low salaries
Good work environment with usual team building meetings;
Line managers allows you to develop yourself;
There's a nice Work/Personal Life balance;
Productive and fun workplace where I'm in control of my tasks or projects and I'm accountable for my deliverables
Customer Solution Manager (Former Employee), Dhaka - BangladeshJuly 9, 2012
Pros: taking own initiative for driving tasks or projects at hand, work life balance, work extended hours when situation demands and take time offs during off peak workloads
Cons: short notice deadlines from customers causing extended hours of work
A typical day at work starts with technical sales for existing customers - jobs in progress, follow up, completion of a task, generating new leads for sales opportunity.

Learnt techniques and approaches to pursuade customers & internal team for their buy in for the proposed solution.

Me and My solid line manger sit in different country. I support – more... dedicated customer teams on the ground and sometimes regional customer teams on need basis. I usually work independantly but for complex tasks or projects that may be beyond my technical competence or bandwidth shortage, I do seek help from line manager for support or resourcing.

My co-workers range from technical sales, Business leaders, finance & accounts, logistics, deployment teams. Interacting, talking in right language, setting clear expectations & priorities, delegating is key to success at my work. This at times can be stressfull and create conflicts. But I always seek to resolve conflicts constructively to put my team or company objectives first and set aside personal differences.

The ever changing customer or technical requirements can be at times very stressfull and challenging with stiff deadline and can force to extended hours of work on weekdays or weekends.

When hard work brings new business for us, customer satisfaction - its gives immense joy & pride and sense of ownership for doing more good jobs. – less
Best Technology with the worst processes
CUSTOMER TEAM HEAD - ME EAST - KOREK TELECOM (Current Employee), IraqJune 18, 2012
NSN is a true innovator in Telecommunication Technologies with solutions that basically sells itself. However, coping with changes can prove very challenging sometimes. The company has been run with altering go to market strategies that is changing rapidly and frequently which has reflected negatively on the overall image of the company with its customers.

Nevertheless, – more... NSN remains one of the main players in the global telecommunication industry with lots of talents. – less
Company which presents one with challenging situation and an opportunity to reach for an higher ground.
Operations and Systems Support Engineer (Current Employee), LagosMay 16, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: work during anti-social hours
Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) is quite a nice place to work. It is a company which presents one with seemingly challenging situation with an opportunity to reach for an higher ground.
As a trainee, One typical event I will not forget in a hurry was when one of NSN's customer, MTN Nigeria needed us to upgrade their fixed network to the new Next generation – more... network solution.
During the process, we needed to carry out an advance installation and configuration which requires an expert from Germany to do. The expert delayed due to some inconclusiveness in logistics; but MTN was on our neck.

So I had to take the boldness to begin this installation until the German guy arrived to continue. He certified that what I had done so far is accurate. Thumbs were up for me that day.

NSN Nigeria has an averagely competent management that would need to be more radical in the face of serious competition in a rapidly changing world of technology.

Working with senior workers has been my most enjoyed moment. I have used such opportunity to expand my experience and horizon.

The hardest part of the job for me as a junior worker is when I have to learn the technologies on my own without training as it should normally be. Most times they can not afford the training.

Aside the situation mentioned above, every other thing is enjoyable. I cannot remember when last I got bored on duty. – less
Good place to work on Linux PF.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 19, 2012
NSN is a good place to work & explore things on Linux PF.

Management is very poor.
Nice friendly environment
Sales Solution Engineer (Former Employee), Mexico CityJuly 27, 2014
Great Health care
Friendly Environment
Average Management
High Demanding
good to work and enjoyed a lot
BSS Engineer (Current Employee), bangaloreJuly 27, 2014
I had started my carrer from this company it's good. I loved to company when am in company
Nice place with wonderful staff
Transmission Lead Engineer (Current Employee), IraqJuly 24, 2014
NSN is a wonderful place to work, you will learn a lot and you will be professional.
Difficult Transition from Microsoft
Customer Operations Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILJuly 22, 2014
Was a part of the group the moved over from Microsoft. Was on an account that was winding down and the culture change was difficult.
professional, productive
Alarm Monitoring Engineer (Former Employee), noidaJuly 19, 2014
Pros: free: meal & convence
*coordination with co-workers.

*good working environment.
Gurgaon as a Reporting Officer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 14, 2014
It's Good Company.it's provides very good facility to the workers.and It provides accumalative programmes to the workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nokia Siemens Networks

Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture – Read more

Nokia Siemens Networks Photos