Nokia Siemens Networks

Nokia Siemens Networks Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Really enjoyed working at Nokia. open culture and can do attitude.
Head of Business Excellence, Program (Former Employee), SingaporeAugust 2, 2015
Great place to work. fully empowered and accountability.
Great memories of Nokia :)

The open culture faciliatared great team work withn teams and across teams
*******************
Packet Core Specialist Engineer (Former Employee), bogota, colombiaJuly 27, 2015
comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments comments
Productive and Fun workplace
Executive- Inventory Planner (Client site) (Current Employee), Noida, UPJuly 18, 2015
Pros: No time limitation
Cons: Decent
My reviews are excellent about NSN. As it is my first job. I enjoyed a lot being working here and it has healthy work environment.
My Review
Specialist HCM (Former Employee), IndiaJuly 1, 2015
M YREVIEW IS GOOD ABOUT NSN everyone should work here its a goood company to work with nice work environment a typical workday is enjoying and learning
Your Co-Workers
Tunning Operator (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJune 2, 2015
I feel better first Because that is my first job in my career. So i like much then i take my path in another way of Designing. Now i feel this is good.
Producive and Fun workplace
Customer Support Engineer (Customer facing role) (Former Employee), Lahore,PakistanJune 2, 2015
Making phone calls to clients, site visits, dealing with other departments for information on pricing, etc and trying to work out a wining tender price for utility relocation job. Learnt to understand the complexity of tendering process and how to come up with winning tenders. I easily adopted the management style and was able to work very well with all the departments as well as all the co-workers.
Working with experts you learn a lot
Research & Development Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 12, 2015
Everyday was a challenge and new things to learn. Co-workers respect your skills and inputs from team members are considered with most importance.
Excellent Job Profile and Work Environment
Customer Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaMay 10, 2015
Pros: Good work environment
Cons: Multiple levels of approvals for new business acquisition investment
Neat and clean work place.
No interference at work.
Flexible timings.
Scheduling of meetings and adhering to time lines of deliverables by internal stake holders.
Supportive team across functions.
Hardest part was to convince account team why a technical proposition should be pursued for enhancing business
Job security is high but not frequent chances to actively participate in projects
Packet Core Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai, IndiaMay 4, 2015
Pros: stable and secured job
Cons: low visibility to employee about job role
Management is friendly and co-operative
independence to deal with HQ and Clients
Fair chances to develop new ideas with co-ordination of R&D
Great place to work, with very comparable saleries
North America Project Operations Team Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 30, 2015
Nokia is a great company to work for. They are a growing company and the company values are exemplified. Leadership seem to be taking the company, in a forward motion.
Fun
Development Software Engineer (QA) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 28, 2015
• Carrying out Integration testing for testing the functionality of PCRF with GGSN, HSS, SPR, SMSC and CSCF
• Performing Use Case execution and demonstrating it to the clients at South Africa , Canada
• Executing Acceptance Testing for the users to display traceability of functionality to requirements and get the product approved by the customer
Good learning
Senior Software Executive, Software Development (Former Employee), BangaloreApril 24, 2015
Very good culture for freshers, a place that gave excellent exposure. the company taught me a lot of concepts about work ethics.
Innovative
Regional Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Compensation, Diversity, Intellectual Capital
Cons: Decisions were sometimes slow in coming.
I enjoyed working at NSN. I found the diversity of cultures, both corporate as well as employee, to be a great opportunity to foster creativity. The company is very engaged in employee welfare from a work-life balance and benefits standpoint. My colleagues were wonderful and I really loved working on a team with them. No day was ever the same for me (typical in HR). The hardest part of the job was the blending of two corporate cultures that are at times, opposites. I saw that as a challenge, but it was also a struggle at times.
My first great professional experience with multinational company
Site Engineer (Former Employee), Islamabad, PISApril 2, 2015
Pros: cute feeling to work with great Organization
Cons: Night shift Activity on live telecom system
To Work with multinational company was the great experience and get the chance to learn multiple cultural work experience
Nice company to work and grow
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaMarch 11, 2015
Very nice environment. So much scope to learn, explore and grow.
Staff is thoroughly professional.

Good team to start a career with.
Great Job
Technical Help Desk/ IT Support (Former Employee), lisbonMarch 3, 2015
Nokia Siemens Networks was amazing experience for me learned a lot of new tolls and programs.
Was good job but the money so so .
Good company and grit expropriation
Internship/Live Projects (Former Employee), Bhavnagar, GJFebruary 4, 2015
Good company and grit expropriation some time lots of hard work but management is good.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You better keep up!
Customer Service Technician/ Field Engineer (Former Employee), FL,AL,MS,LAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good leadership, aggressive but reachable goals, good documentation and training
Cons: working too many days in a row without a day off
Working on Nokia Projects in the Wireless Industry is a challenge. It is ultra fast paced and the deployment schedule is quite aggressive. The Managers are demanding but fair and will try to clear away any "road-blocks" to help you achieve your project goals. Nokia is much more flexible than Ericsson and is therefore a more pleasant environment to work in and around.
Productivity
Process Associate (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJanuary 26, 2015
I have learnt a lot's of Operational activities on ERP Tool like SAP SD, MM Module.
NICE CULTURE, GOOD ENVIRONMENT
NSS Back Office Engineer (Former Employee), Cerntral-2January 18, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I FEEL THERE IS NICE CULTURE, WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS GOOD, MANAGEMENT IS REALLY SUPPORTIVE.
SALARY BENEFITS ARE REALLY GOOD.
JOS IS SECURE AND ADVANCEMENTS CHANCES ARE LESS, CULTURE IS REALLY GOOD.
EVERYONE LOVE
TO WORK THERE
SALARY BENEFITS ARE REALLY GOOD.
JOS IS SECURE AND ADVANCEMENTS CHANCES ARE LESS, CULTURE IS REALLY GOOD.
EVERYONE LOVE
TO WORK THERE

1 2 3 4 5

About Nokia Siemens Networks

Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture – Read more

Nokia Siemens Networks Photos