Receive invoices or bills from vendors, get them sanctioned and arrange for payments through cheques or bank transfers. Collect the necessary informat
Receive invoices or bills from vendors, get them sanctioned and arrange for payments through cheques or bank transfers.
Collect the necessary information and the source documents related to the financial transactions from the concerned people in the organization to update the financial statements daily.
Keep a record of the payroll accounts and consider a worker's total working. Hours, deductions and increments to compute the total amount of salary payable to the workers of the organization.
• Maintain petty cash book and authorize payments done by cash by making entries under appropriate account head of the book.
• Submit monthly reports regarding the expenses and cashbook balances.
• Compile the monetary transactions of the organization and make entries in general ledger under the relevant account head.
• Review the accounting reports (accounts receivable / accounts payable / petty cash book) sent by juniors for accuracy and completeness.
• Appraise or deduct the value of assets of the organization (like building, machinery, goodwill, royalty etc) to calculate the true value of assets at the end of the financial year.
• Prepare and maintain various supporting documents like bills, receipts, vouchers, invoices, purchase orders and employee attendance records.
• Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Prepared sales invoices, refund and agency commission checks.
• ALL accounting work capable in tally and manual easily.
• Maintain Profit & Loss and Balance sheet.