Nodally Technologies, a startup building exciting new technologies for the cloud, is looking for a software developer with solid skills in web application development.
If you have a passion for working with the latest and coolest technologies and enjoy a dynamic, entrepreneurial start-up environment with flexible hours and location, we want to talk to you!
- Create responsive UI employing Single-Page Application techniques
- Assist and work with other members of the engineering team to achieve specific design goals
- Ongoing collaborations to solve cross-application design challenges
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced in building web-based applications under various framework such as Ruby-on-Rails
- Experienced in using various database management systems: MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors
- Understanding of front-end workflows and tools
- Understanding of security considerations for web applications
- Understanding of structure of web communications (HTTP headers, websocket handling, cookie and session management, cache management)
- Understands how to assess performance characteristics of a full-stack web application
- Nice to Haves: jQuery, Knockout, Coffee Script, LESS, SASS
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to decompose a task to determine essential elements for building simple, efficient, elegant solutions
- Must be able to write tests to support code
- Hard-working and ability to think outside the box
Note: the company is based in Ladner, BC but we will also consider strong candidates who work remotely from home offices.