- Follow proper order picking procedures as outlined by Operations Supervisor
- Ensure orders are picked accurately and completely.
- Maintain a predetermined order picking output.
- Ensure safe operation of forklift at all times
- Assist in other warehouse functions as required
- Strong mathematics and counting skills.
- Must be well organized, be able to multitask, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A team player who is a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Comply with all safety rules in accordance with Work Safe BC, company mandate
- Willing to work overtime
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Minimum 3 years large Distribution Centre/Warehouse experience
- Current Forklift certification
- Familiar with WMS and RF technology
- Picking/shipping experience required.
- Plumbing and Heating knowledge considered an asset.
Visit us at www.noble.ca
Indeed - 14 months ago