Grand opening soon! This is a Christian based environment. Only the highest quality of care and learning will be provided to our children. This program is offered to infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school aged children.
We are looking for an exceptional ECA, with experience working with children. The teacher will care, and assist in supervision and provide age appropriate programming for children.
- ECA certification; or equivalent education and experience
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid
- Current Criminal Reference check
- Biblical knowledge is strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Christian programming, including, hymns and songs is strongly preferred
- Min. 2 years’ experience working with children, preferably in a school or a child care setting
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Fluency in a second language is asset
- Familiarity with the ELECT framework is required
- High level of professionalism (responsible, reliable, and punctual)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and be assertive in high stress situations
- Knowledge of the community information and resources is an asset
- Computer literate (i.e. Windows 8, Excel and Word)
- Experience relating directly to parents/caregivers of various cultures, races and needs
- Sound knowledge of the DNA
- Child Development Knowledge
This position will commence in end of August.
We thank you for your interest in Noah’s Ark Christian Early Learning Centre. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.