No Frills Employee Review

Terrible owners poorly run
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North battleford26 March 2014
Terrible place to work. Completely disorganized, schedule conflicts and poor management. I was seriously unimpressed with the way fraizer ran the place and how he treated the staff. A good boss would be out on the floor with his employees not hiding in the back. I would always check my schedule and they would change it on me. No benefits but union job, you get one 15 min break for every 6 hr shift. Only 10.00 a hr. All the hours you put in they take off. Lots of misleading communication between fraizer Jen the supervisors and management and terrible stock. Lots of very unhappy customers
Cons
Terrible owner

Other No Frills Employee Reviews

good first job
Grocery / Dairy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 November 2017
Great place for your first job. Met a lot of people. Scheduling was flexible which was great for being a student. Management was approachable and staff were easy to work with.
Good for young workers to learn about life.
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
I learned very quickly that management didn't care too much for customer service when I (a new employee at the time) would ask them where items were located and they would tell me to not bother them and tell the customer a random isle. I took this job as a great learning experience because it showed me how to problem solve when people won't go out of there way to help you.
Pros
Co-Workers were enjoyable and nice to learn from.
Cons
Long hours, Length of breaks are dependent on location. Not well paid. Not paid for overtime.