No Frills Employee Review

Interesting experience
Front End cashier (Former Employee) –  Tonronto, ON22 October 2013
Working in NoFrills provided me a chance to learn to communicate and pass on the best accurate answer to people. In a typical work day, I will have to make sure customers are satisfied with the services I provide also I will have to make sure the price of groceries are accurate, I will usually do a little chat with the co-workers while there was no customers at the cashier, they are all very kind. Co-workers will have to provide help and develop a team while serving the customers. For example, one less experienced cashier could not remember the product code and the experienced ones will help him/her. There are numerous difficult time in working in NoFrills. Sometime customers got less patient while waiting in line. Some of they tend to release the negative emotions on the cashier ever though service was accurate.
Pros
Faster working pace.
Cons
Bare negative emotions.

Other No Frills Employee Reviews

Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Its a good for part time job only, advancement to full time is hardly attainable. The schedule in not that flexible most of the times, its a mandatory for them to work atleast one day every weekend. A fast pace environment and you will encounter different kinds of people at work, which will help you to improve your social skills and ability to work under pressure.
Pros
Union
Cons
Low salary
Fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC3 December 2017
No-frills is a great place to work at. I have the best co-workers ever. I meet awesome customers on a daily basis, where we talk about a lot of things like different countries and cultures. Co workers that are hilarious. Always making me laugh.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
Some days where i have bad customers