The Junior Storyboard Artist/Revisionist is responsible for helping visualize written scripts and develop story ideas for major animated film projects within our Story team. The ideal candidate will be mentored in the art of storyboarding and will receive valuable direction to take his/her natural drawing and storytelling abilities to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draw storyboards that depict emotion, action, pacing, mood, staging, cinematography and strong character performances
- Ability to visualize and interpret written scripts and verbal descriptions from the
Director and Storyboard Supervisor
- Ability to pitch sequences to the Director and story team in a clear and entertaining way
- Produce high quality work while adhering to strict deadlines
- Revise board panels according to the script and the notes given by the Director and Storyboard Supervisor.
- Clean up panels as advised by Director and Storyboard Supervisor
- Communicate progress of work to the Storyboard Coordinator and Storyboard Supervisor to ensure all work is completed and submitted on time
- Follow digital file management protocols
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience on an animated series or feature film
- Excellent drawing skills
- Dynamic storytelling and outstanding character performance abilities
- Strong sense of design, layout and composition
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Sketchbook Pro
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education is an asset
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude. Strives to expand knowledge base.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Nitrogen Studios is hiring for the Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg R rated, theatrical animated film Sausage Party. We are now accepting job...