Feature Storyboard Artist
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled draughts person with a minimum of three years experience in boarding on animated features or high end animated TV shows. A proven flair for storytelling and a thorough understanding of the crafting and development of story arcs, characterization and comedic timing are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translates script into sequenced board panels.
- Draws boards from script within production schedule.
- Pitch boards to Story Supervisor and Directors.
- Minimum 3 years experience in feature film or TV storyboard production.
- Expert drawing skills and solid understanding of staging and composition.
- Solid understanding of cinematic techniques.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop
- Familiarity with standard Storyboard software such as Sketchbook Pro
- BC Residents preferred but not essential.