NINTENDO OF CANADA LTD., a leader in the Video Game Industry, is seeking an experienced Gaming & Merchandising Specialist for the Calgary / Red Deer area. Based in Calgary, the ideal candidate will be a gaming enthusiast who has strong communication skills. Responsibilities include educating store staff and consumers, and supporting new store openings-, media events and other consumer events by demonstrating Nintendo products. This position will also include merchandising responsibilities in retail stores for product displays, interactives and promotional materials. This position requires a minimum of 24 hours per week, requires flexibility, and an automobile. Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage, pension contributions, car reimbursements and bonuses.
- Gaming enthusiast
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales and/or merchandising experience
- A reliable vehicle and be willing to travel
- Ability to travel within Canada and to the USA
- Outgoing personality; great communication skills and comfort in approaching strangers to demonstrate Nintendo products
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter stating why you want to join the Nintendo team to Nintendo of Canada Ltd c/o Tara Cantera
Application Deadline: March 22, 2013
ONLY THOSE CONSIDERED WILL BE CONTACTED - - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE