Are you an experienced District Leader or a Senior Store Manager looking for that next step up?
Sherson Group Inc. is the parent company of the prestigious NINE WEST retail stores in Canada. We are currently conducting a search for a District Manager based in Calgary. As a key member of the leadership team, the District Manager is responsible for maximizing productivity and profitability of retail stores within a specific district, ensuring staff and customer satisfaction, and working closely with the senior management team to develop and facilitate strategic initiatives.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Industry: Knowledge of and a demonstrated passion for the fashion industry. Understanding of brand and visual merchandising is an asset
- Business Acumen: Exceptional business skills and exposure to all areas of the retail business model. Entrepreneurial, forward-thinking/strategic and proven ability to drive the business. Proven track record of driving the business forward and achieving results
- Leadership: Role models company values and philosophies. . .leads by example with proven leadership, mentoring and motivational skills. Driven and results-oriented, with high expectations of self and team.
- Management: Proven hands on management style and ability to develop strong working relationships with staff and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills are a specific strength.
- Flexibility: Ability to travel as required and to work during peak periods as required to meet business needs. (Maintains reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and insurance)
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of progressive multi-store management experience or single unit management experience in a high volume growth environment.
If this describes you and you are open to discuss a great new opportunity then we’d like to hear from you!
Please apply online at www.ninewest.ca/jobs