Nine Mile Management Consulting (NMCG, www.ninemileco.com) provides cutting-edge performance diagnostic and benchmarking tools, as well as expert advisory and training services with the objective of helping companies across North America cut costs, manage risk, and improve performance. We draw upon a unique spectrum of quantitative skill sets, and technological capabilities to offer businesses a fresh perspective, practical insights, and recommendations that ensure companies are driving their performance objectives in the right direction, while being thoughtful of operations-related social and environmental consequences. We help businesses Plan, Solve, & Grow for the future.
Some of our consulting solutions include:
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Energy Solutions
- Financial Performance Management
- Market Research & Analytics
- Operations Solutions
- Process Improvements
- Project Management
- Sales Training & Strategies
- Sustainable Solutions
- Supply Chain Management
Role: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NMCG is searching for a seasoned management professional – an individual that wishes to achieve business growth with a new firm and thrive amongst constant challenge. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in a senior management role, strong global C-level relationships, and a verifiable track record of building successful businesses, and delivering objective measurable results. The CEO will be in-charge of day to day operations, as well as formulating the strategic vision of NMCG. The CEO will also be committed to tapping into his/her network with the objective of stimulating brand awareness and growth into other markets. NMCG is seeking a well-respected leader among stakeholders across all industries; someone who has the ability to lead with integrity and credibility; someone who cares about creating a culture committed to ethical behavior, and corporate social responsibility.
We are also exploring the possibility of creating a team of Managing Partners or individuals who would like to help in an advisory role in exchange for equity.
- Assess the needs and sculpt the process of change that fits within the culture of this unique organization.
- Develop an overall strategic plan.
- Tap into existing network to promote company growth.
- Re-align the vision of the company.
- 10 years in a leadership roles in any industry: i.e. Finance, Technology, Management Consulting, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation, Aerospace, Engineering, Real Estate, Energy, Environment, etc.
- Contract management and negotiation skills. A strong understanding of the Management Consulting/Technical Services industry.
- Strong leadership and presentation capabilities.
- Evidence of a business or technical background.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity then please forward your resume for immediate consideration to:
Or connect with us through LinkedIn, or through our website at www.ninemileco.com
We would be pleased to entertain informational conversations regarding this position as well.
Based on business performance, equity stake.
We are in the process of acquiring office space in Mars Extension Building (University Ave. & College).