Toronto-based management consulting firm seeking a self-starter, with a proven track record of delivering sales results. This position requires a combination of technical know-how, entrepreneurial spirit, and strong people-skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in one of the following areas: sales management, technical sales, and business development. You must bring your A-game to the table, as well as a strong sense of integrity, and a drive to succeed -- This is a 100% commission based sales job for the first 90 days of probation -- the potential to grow is limitless.
If you have a previous book of business in the management consulting field we highly recommend you apply today!
NOTE: PLEASE WRITE -- "Business Development Manger Application" in the subject line when applying - we WANT interested candidates only.
Role: Business Development Manager
- Strong Business Development & Sales background.
- A book of clients or deep familiarity within an industry or business sector is very highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with cold-calling, telephone sales, marketing, and business-to-business selling.
- Ability to think fast, negotiations, objection resolution, and promoting our Management Consulting & Training solutions.
- Strong communication skills and sales orientation. Ability to communicate effectively with upper management and C-level executives. Further responsibilities would include establishing partnerships and building sales.
- Calling hot-warm-cold business leads while promoting our Tools, Consulting, and Training services.
- Sending out information in the form of emails to interested business owners, C-level executives, and upper management.
- Creative B2B marketing.
- Closing deals with clients in regards to our services.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Nine Mile Management Consulting (NMCG, www.ninemileco.com) is a Toronto-based management consulting firm offering a broad range of solutions...