Nimble Media is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing to head our digital marketing product line. The ideal candidate is someone with a minimum of five years’ of experience in one of the following fields: web design, SEO, PPC, email marketing, Social Media Marketing, all the tenets of online marketing. Someone with a thorough understanding of all digital marketing activities and the interplay between each of the core groups. We’re seeking candidates with cross industry experience. Someone with a track record of producing great content and promoting it heavily and effectively, and someone who has experience leading a team of writers, community managers, and hourly labourers from the Philippines and India. The ideal candidate will also have “big picture” vision and is capable of working within several agency partnerships to deliver serious client side value. The candidate must be very organized and can juggle many tasks at once (imagine seeing 20-30 websites/accounts/campaigns under your belt). This candidate is not afraid of hard work and is looking for a serious challenge/opportunity.
- Manage the Nimble Media digital marketing product line
- Develop the program internally given our current capacity
- Develop the program externally with several agency partnerships
- Develop and polish our materials (cover letter, proposals, case studies, etc.)
- Administer accounts
- Protect and grow the revenue stream
- Deliver great work to current accounts
- Push the envelope with current accounts
- Develop new business relationships
- Help develop internal properties & scale internal projects
- Provide strategic direction
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing
- Expertise in design and optimization, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Thorough understanding of monetizing content
- Proven track record of driving search engine traffic to impact keywords
- Proven ability to work with and lead a team
- Workaholic and tinkerer, not satisfied until the job is done right
If any of the following rings a bell, please let me know
- “Tested Advertising Methods,” John Caples
- “Trust Me I'm Lying,” Ryan Holiday
- “Groundswell,” Charlene Li
- Crazy Egg
- We are looking for the best and are willing to pay appropriately. Base salary will start at $4,000 monthly, with significant performance bonuses laid into the contract. This is a serious opportunity to get in the ground floor and build something of significance. Success will breed serious cash bonuses.
- We're looking for a bright, young mind to come in and develop a serious product line for us. A hard working go-getter who believes he or she is being under-utilized in his or her current position and is looking for a new challenge.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard