With an overall objective of providing significant contribution to the financial success of the Canadian business, this role will perform administrative responsibilities and support as it relates to communicating and providing information within the Sales & Marketing functions in Canada.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative assistance to Canadian sales organization: correspondence, sales reports, financial and statistical tools including analysis, information research, presentations, arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities, decision approvals and requests (according to agreed upon guidelines and policies) and special projects as assigned
- Supports the Sales Field in: reports, presentations, scoreboards, meeting logistics, and projects as needed
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications (including but not limited to salesforce.com).
- Onboarding for new employees and office administration.
- Arrange customer visits for the Sales & Marketing departments.
University degree and equivalent combination of training and experience
Minimum of 5 years’ office experience performing complex and responsible administrative duties at the executive assistant level.
KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Advanced knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office equipment
- Ability to understand and interpret company policies and procedures clearly and accurately
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of supervising personnel and co-workers
- Experience as salesforce.com super user
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent telephone manner, strong ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work and take directions
- Sufficient skill in typing to complete 60 wpm accurately
- Ability to take sufficient notes at a meeting to prepare an accurate record of events
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Advanced proficiency in use of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Capability to learn new software
Please apply our company website at https://ig1.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_Nilfisk01.asp?newms=jj&id=91338&----JOB-PREVIEW-MODE----
Nilfisk-Advance employs 5,400 people globally and markets hundreds of different models of professional floor cleaning equipment and high...