Nikkei (Canada) Marketing Ltd. is a Canadian company that specializes in the sales, marketing and distribution of natural health supplements such as Mikei® Red Reishi and other high quality health products from Japan. We are located in Richmond, BC and are looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant to perform the duties as listed below:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with manager to create and execute innovative marketing collateral and projects
- Working with manager to create and coordinate timelines for marketing projects
- Communicating with media vendors, marketing suppliers, and spokespeople as appointed by manager
- Creating marketing materials which includes newsletters, press releases, articles, and website copy
- Handling occasional customer inquiries or issues
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills
- Exceptional copywriting and communications skills
- Strong knowledge with an office suite (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation program)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is an asset
- Basic knowledge of social media and website design is an asset
- Creative thinking
- Strong time management skills
- Fluency in French is an asset
University degree with a concentration in Marketing and/or Communications is required.
$30,000 to $35,000 annual salary depending on experience plus incentives
Interested applicants are asked to send a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls for inquiries please.
Nikkei (Canada) Marketing Ltd. is a Canadian company that specializes in the sales, marketing and distribution of natural health supplements...