NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and motivational environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Halton, ONNovember 15, 2014
A company where everyone is there to help, support and motivate you to be the best that you can be as an individual person and a representative of Nike. Always striving to push the limits by beating shift goals, helping consumers in anyway possible and working together to make any shift a productive one.
Numbers crazy workplace
Lift Temp - Driver (Current Employee), brimely and eglingtonAugust 24, 2014
Pros: discount at the nike store
Cons: get sent home some days when the work is finished
no messing around, if your an order picker, you have to hit a hourly or daily target otherwise your gone....fulltime employees look down on temp drivers...

they push you to pick fast and when the work gets done, they send you home...
Learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 24, 2014
Cons: low wages
A typical day at work consists of folding clothes, placing them on counter tops, greeting customers and assisting them with footwear/apparel.

From my time with the company I learned a few things. I learned how to interact with people face to face, how to be efficient and (be productive) stay busy.

Store manager was awesome. Very friendly, lenient – more... and hard working. As one would assume about the manager of a sports/exercise store, my manager enjoyed talking sports when there was down time or slow days. Also explained what needed to be done on a daily basis and provided contests/incentives if we sold x amount of x product at the end of the month.

The hardest part of my job at Nike was dealing with the low hourly wage. At the time it was a job I took when I was younger so I had very little expenses, but as time progressed I found I could not make a living here.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was constantly learning about the newest shoe technologies and how they improved performance in athletics. – less
Just plain awesome
Salesperson (Current Employee), Niagara-On-The-LakeJuly 4, 2014
I do not want to write a lot, but to quickly sum up what it is to work for Nike, I would have to say that the job is a lot of fun because it is a safe place to workplace and the managers treat you with respect. As for the actual work, I like helping people and finding them the product that will help them either excel at training or their sport or even – more... just day to day life makes me feel good. – less
Productive and interesting place to work with
Team Lead (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 2, 2014
The best company to work in and I work here as Contractor from Infosys Limited
well controlled
Sales Associate (Former Employee), MetrotownJanuary 28, 2014
organized work environment
great co-workers
customers were a very good plus, engaging with people
was the best part of my day.
creating professional relationships with customers.
Awesome sports and retail environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 11, 2014
Pro's:
- If you're young and play sports, you'll fit right in with staff
- Discounts on Nike products
- Good flexibility
- Good communication with Management team

Con's:
- Minimum pay
- Fluctuation of hours per week depending on business
Excellent Organization for someone who is crazy about sports
Marketing Leader (Former Employee), Thornhill, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: perks, sport culture
Cons: long hours, demanding schedules
Great structure and team. Salary is not high but has a lot of perks. High demand for late hours and meeting timelines. Amazing experience and resume builder.
Friendly atmosphere
Order Picker and Processor (Current Employee), Brimely/st clairApril 11, 2013
Good to work with them. Learn a lot. All supervisor and other employee always there to help us , We all work as a team of nike.Celebrating all festival and function together.
Productive workplace with ability to avdvance people skills
Salesperson (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: advancing people skills
Cons: summer job
A typical day at work would be running back and forth to make sure coustomers where well taken care of.
Learned how to deal with people on a person to person basis
Memorable
Sales Associate, and cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2012
Pros: all around good job
Cons: commision pay
good hours
good pay
crew members were memorable and fun to work with
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
Cleaner (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 15, 2014
I LEARNED HOW TO CLEAN A WORK OFFICE IN THE RIGHT WAY I MET FRIENDS AND I GOT DISCOUNT AT A NIKE STORE AND IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME..
retail manager
Store manager (Former Employee), Chennai, TNDecember 12, 2014
Stock maintaince through system and manually
Stock inward and outwards Preparing the purchase orders, weekly, monthly sales performance reports
Handling the Audit for the outlet
Trainer For new associates
need more temp to hire
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: no temp to hire
my overall day at Nike is pretty fast as long as i stay busy. The management are very nice and under standing and helpful. Most of my day is spent on a forklift putting away freight. The people i work with are friendly and usually stay busy. the hardest part is the long walk to the break room with not enough seating.
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 11, 2014
Pros: cheap product, awesome company
Cons: sometimes working long hours
-I work in finance managing budgets and forecasts
-I've learned how to manage multiple budgets for multiple managers with differing agendas and scopes of work
-Management has been great in my current role
-Co-workers are great
-The hardest part of my job is dealing with bureaucratic asks
-The most enjoyable part is when I'm able to find money to allow – more... a manager to accomplish a goal – less
Best first job ever.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las VegasDecember 11, 2014
It has a very positive work environment and I've learned a lot since being there.
Fast Paced environment, Fun, and exciting
Shipping and Receiving Athlete (Former Employee), Milpitas, CADecember 11, 2014
A typical day at Nike involved working in the back room processing new inventory that we receive in the morning. A normal shipment day consist of 100 to 250 boxes of either footwear, apparel, or equipment ranging from 700 to 1200 units. The processing method includes a team member to take each unit out of the box followed by pricing and attaching a – more... sensor and if needed hang for apparel. Each team member was held accountable to process 90 units per hour for apparel, 150 for footwear, and 250 for equipment.

Throughout my years working there I have learned a lot about team work, perseverance, and hard work. There would be many days where our team did not finish the shipment we received the day before and piles of boxes would stack up. However, as a team we were able to finish without worrying and stressing.

Management was always helpful when it came to our needs. They always understood the struggles we had to go through in the back and always accommodated to help our team.

The co-workers that I worked with was a young group with ages from 18 to 30. everyone was friendly, there were never any conflicts throughout the store. Everyday was always a fun day and with the people there it kept the days entertaining.

The hardest part of the job was definitely the days where the back had a lot of unfinished shipment on top of shipment we get from FedEx. Those days always gave us some trouble.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see all the different types of product that we receive through shipment. just being able to see the product first and knowing that the back room team are the ones to bring the product out to the customers really made my days. – less
Fun Enviroment to grow and learn from
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas NVDecember 10, 2014
Pros: the benefits are good
Cons: management can use some work (time wise)
A typical day at Nike is performing my duties. Such as opening and closing procedures to the store. Dealing with money, faxing, scheduling, etc. Also giving great customer service to our consumers who are in the store. I want to give them the best experience when leaving the store.
Fun and upbeat work environment
Cashier/Sales associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: paid 15 minute breaks
My absolute favorite job. Everything is always new, exciting, and upbeat. Every day is something new. Although you have multiple people in leadership roles, they all do a great job of being fair and equal.
Amazing products, people and culture
Golf Merchandising Coordinator (Former Employee), Beaverton, OregonDecember 9, 2014
Pros: amazing products, people and culture
Cons: not many
Great place to work; I held several positions throughout my career. Surrounded by talented people and innovative product.

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more