NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace/ atmosphere/ employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 19, 2015
Pros: Discount on items
Cons: no paid breaks
Seasonal work would be long hours, small breaks in between, no paid breaks. some managers were boring but others I got along with. Co-workers were funny and easy to get along with.
Great brand and store
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 12, 2015
Pros: Great Brand and Store
Cons: Long Hours
Key is sales, so looking at previous years sales is essential. Set up daily goals for each employee and make sure the stores goals are meet. We hired a great staff which reflected in the sales.
as a manager the long hours are tough, as with constant shipments and maintaining the stores appearance to the Nike standards.
However is makes it much easier having a great looking store, with great staff and product. Sales goals are easily achieved through. Working for a company that you can stand behind makes it that much easier.
Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCFebruary 20, 2015
Typical day of work involved selling shoes, helping customers with clothing as well. Having to learn the product knowledge of all the nike products in the store. Co-workers are very friendly and outgoing. Right away they introduce themselves to me and they want to get to know me. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the customers by interacting with them. Sometimes they would become my friend and exchange numbers or emails to get in contact with each other outside of work.
Productive and motivational environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Halton, ONNovember 15, 2014
A company where everyone is there to help, support and motivate you to be the best that you can be as an individual person and a representative of Nike. Always striving to push the limits by beating shift goals, helping consumers in anyway possible and working together to make any shift a productive one.
Numbers crazy workplace
Lift Temp - Driver (Current Employee), brimely and eglingtonAugust 24, 2014
Pros: discount at the nike store
Cons: get sent home some days when the work is finished
no messing around, if your an order picker, you have to hit a hourly or daily target otherwise your gone....fulltime employees look down on temp drivers...

they push you to pick fast and when the work gets done, they send you home...
Learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 24, 2014
Cons: low wages
A typical day at work consists of folding clothes, placing them on counter tops, greeting customers and assisting them with footwear/apparel.

From my time with the company I learned a few things. I learned how to interact with people face to face, how to be efficient and (be productive) stay busy.

Store manager was awesome. Very friendly, lenient and hard working. As one would assume about the manager of a sports/exercise store, my manager enjoyed talking sports when there was down time or slow days. Also explained what needed to be done on a daily basis and provided contests/incentives if we sold x amount of x product at the end of the month.

The hardest part of my job at Nike was dealing with the low hourly wage. At the time it was a job I took when I was younger so I had very little expenses, but as time progressed I found I could not make a living here.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was constantly learning about the newest shoe technologies and how they improved performance in athletics.
Just plain awesome
Salesperson (Current Employee), Niagara-On-The-LakeJuly 4, 2014
I do not want to write a lot, but to quickly sum up what it is to work for Nike, I would have to say that the job is a lot of fun because it is a safe place to workplace and the managers treat you with respect. As for the actual work, I like helping people and finding them the product that will help them either excel at training or their sport or even just day to day life makes me feel good.
Productive and interesting place to work with
Team Lead (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 2, 2014
The best company to work in and I work here as Contractor from Infosys Limited
well controlled
Sales Associate (Former Employee), MetrotownJanuary 28, 2014
organized work environment
great co-workers
customers were a very good plus, engaging with people
was the best part of my day.
creating professional relationships with customers.
Awesome sports and retail environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 11, 2014
Pro's:
- If you're young and play sports, you'll fit right in with staff
- Discounts on Nike products
- Good flexibility
- Good communication with Management team

Con's:
- Minimum pay
- Fluctuation of hours per week depending on business
Excellent Organization for someone who is crazy about sports
Marketing Leader (Former Employee), Thornhill, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: perks, sport culture
Cons: long hours, demanding schedules
Great structure and team. Salary is not high but has a lot of perks. High demand for late hours and meeting timelines. Amazing experience and resume builder.
Friendly atmosphere
Order Picker and Processor (Current Employee), Brimely/st clairApril 11, 2013
Good to work with them. Learn a lot. All supervisor and other employee always there to help us , We all work as a team of nike.Celebrating all festival and function together.
Productive workplace with ability to avdvance people skills
Salesperson (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: advancing people skills
Cons: summer job
A typical day at work would be running back and forth to make sure coustomers where well taken care of.
Learned how to deal with people on a person to person basis
Memorable
Sales Associate, and cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2012
Pros: all around good job
Cons: commision pay
good hours
good pay
crew members were memorable and fun to work with
Une équipe dynamique et très sympathique
Athlete (Former Employee), Villeneuve-loubetOctober 16, 2014
Pros: la réduction employée, l'univers nike
Cons: journées similaires
Une équipe de travail jeune et très enjouée.
La différence d'age n'est pas très forte du coup on peut dire qu'il s'agit de la même génération donc tout le monde se comprend et sait quel comportement il doit avoir.

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more