NIKE

NIKE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Numbers crazy workplace
Lift Temp - Driver (Current Employee), brimely and eglingtonAugust 24, 2014
Pros: discount at the nike store
Cons: get sent home some days when the work is finished
no messing around, if your an order picker, you have to hit a hourly or daily target otherwise your gone....fulltime employees look down on temp drivers...

they push you to pick fast and when the work gets done, they send you home...
Learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 24, 2014
Cons: low wages
A typical day at work consists of folding clothes, placing them on counter tops, greeting customers and assisting them with footwear/apparel.

From my time with the company I learned a few things. I learned how to interact with people face to face, how to be efficient and (be productive) stay busy.

Store manager was awesome. Very friendly, lenient – more... and hard working. As one would assume about the manager of a sports/exercise store, my manager enjoyed talking sports when there was down time or slow days. Also explained what needed to be done on a daily basis and provided contests/incentives if we sold x amount of x product at the end of the month.

The hardest part of my job at Nike was dealing with the low hourly wage. At the time it was a job I took when I was younger so I had very little expenses, but as time progressed I found I could not make a living here.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was constantly learning about the newest shoe technologies and how they improved performance in athletics. – less
Just plain awesome
Salesperson (Current Employee), Niagara-On-The-LakeJuly 4, 2014
I do not want to write a lot, but to quickly sum up what it is to work for Nike, I would have to say that the job is a lot of fun because it is a safe place to workplace and the managers treat you with respect. As for the actual work, I like helping people and finding them the product that will help them either excel at training or their sport or even – more... just day to day life makes me feel good. – less
Productive and interesting place to work with
Team Lead (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 2, 2014
The best company to work in and I work here as Contractor from Infosys Limited
well controlled
Sales Associate (Former Employee), MetrotownJanuary 28, 2014
organized work environment
great co-workers
customers were a very good plus, engaging with people
was the best part of my day.
creating professional relationships with customers.
Awesome sports and retail environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 11, 2014
Pro's:
- If you're young and play sports, you'll fit right in with staff
- Discounts on Nike products
- Good flexibility
- Good communication with Management team

Con's:
- Minimum pay
- Fluctuation of hours per week depending on business
Excellent Organization for someone who is crazy about sports
Marketing Leader (Former Employee), Thornhill, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: perks, sport culture
Cons: long hours, demanding schedules
Great structure and team. Salary is not high but has a lot of perks. High demand for late hours and meeting timelines. Amazing experience and resume builder.
Friendly atmosphere
Order Picker and Processor (Current Employee), Brimely/st clairApril 11, 2013
Good to work with them. Learn a lot. All supervisor and other employee always there to help us , We all work as a team of nike.Celebrating all festival and function together.
Productive workplace with ability to avdvance people skills
Salesperson (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: advancing people skills
Cons: summer job
A typical day at work would be running back and forth to make sure coustomers where well taken care of.
Learned how to deal with people on a person to person basis
Memorable
Sales Associate, and cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2012
Pros: all around good job
Cons: commision pay
good hours
good pay
crew members were memorable and fun to work with
Very good starter job
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee), san francisco caOctober 17, 2014
Great company easy work little pay. The environment is very team oriented and fun
outstanding
Athlete (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAOctober 17, 2014
over all a great store to work with. its always fun and always has a great environment
BEST company i've ever worked for
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: you can grow in the company very fast
Everyone is so helpful and teaches you SO much. Management is amazing and always there to help you with anything. The best job I have ever had.
10 out 0f 10
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Current Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 15, 2014
Great place to work, great discount, easy and fun team environment. it's always cool to see how Nike is always innovating products and how they show some attentiveness to the bottom of the "work chain"
Nike: Shipping and Receiving (Team S&R)
Operations Support Associate (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches, discounts on product, good people to work with
Cons: management, dream selling with position advancement, pay
The best department to work for in Nike is the Shipping and Receiving department; where all processing goes down and a UPH sheet is necessary to track what has been processed. This job isn't hard at all unless you have a manager on your back to make sure product flow is efficient. The people are good people to work with and you pretty much just receive – more... product and put them in perspective bin locations. As long as there is shipment coming, that means more hours for employees. – less
NET Application Developer (Current Employee), Beaverton, OROctober 14, 2014
Great place to work and great pay for IT people. Management is really doing well for employees.
Excellent work place and enviorment and very family oriented.
Assistant Store Manager Nike Factory Store (Current Employee), PROctober 13, 2014
Pros: flexiable hours
Cons: no 401k
Nike has been wonderful company to work for here in Puerto Rico. Unfortunately Nike does not offer certain benefits such as 401K and this is something that has caused me to look for other opportunities of employment. I currently work in Puerto Rico but will be willing to relocate to the Charlotte NC area if given the opportunity.
A typcal day at nike
Pick and Pack (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2014
Pros: the only benefit we have is getting into the nike factory
Cons: i enjoy or breaks its really in between our job hours.
A typical day at work is like any other day pick and some days I get lucky and pack. I learned some new everyday ...communicating with other people and the more I did my work it became very easy and simply to me. You have co-workers like typically people you run into everyday they either don't want to be bother or there very kind-hearted. The hardest – more... part of my job is not knowing if I'am meeting my manager standards as of and employer. But the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people. – less
Productive and successful workplace
Picker (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 9, 2014
Pros: store discounts
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Nike is all about working hard and fast to make sure we meet sifot as a team. I've learned that if you give it your all you can accomplish anything you want. The management is stragetically planned. Co-workers are very friendly and hardworking , as a team , we all work very hard in the BRD area to meet our goals at the end of our shift. – more... The hardest part of the job is keeping your production up , but the most enjoyable part of the job is you get to meet new people every other week and assist them with what they dont know as well as make new friends. – less
GREAT
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYOctober 9, 2014
out going and fun
very fast paced
learned a lot of great skills

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more