NIKE Employee Reviews

Fun and easy going environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2017
Nike was one of the best jobs to date, working with the staff and customers was a great experience. There was a lot of support as well a typical day was easy going
I like working at Nike
Lead Engineer / Sr. Developer / Production Support (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OR25 September 2017
I am not a direct employee of Nike.
I work at Nike as a contractor through Wipro Technologies.

I learned many new technologies after joining Nike, I like the part where in which as and when new technology comes into usage at Nike, everyone gets trained it the respective technology and gets into working on it.
Good, friendly and comfortable environment atmosphere.
Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
The work place is secured and accessible cafeteria including utilities as well as it is well-managed and supervised. Also, lockers are provided for each employees.
Exciting place to work with fun individuals
Retail Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON28 August 2017
The place to work is exciting and enjoyable. As a Nike employee you're exposed to new products and new technologies before they hit the market. If you're into sports this environment is for you.
Fun and friendly environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 August 2017
Typical day at work would be restocking/security tagging, helping customer find the right size and placing the apparel where they belong in a neat and tidy order.
I learned alot about nike products, history and brand technology.
Hardest part of the job was finding the right size or the right shoe for people. The most enjoyable part was knowing all the material technology of Nike and being able to share the knowledge and story behind that product to the customers.
Pros
Discounts, friendly workers
Cons
Going in the back and finding the right size or shoe
Retail
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON23 August 2017
Loved the environment, very sporty obviously with tons of opportunity to advance. If you worked hard you were rewarded. Always friendly faces and never a dull moment.
Pros
Discounted apparel
Cons
not very flexible
It's shoes company
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2017
I worked there more The Lin 2 years. It's a great company to work with . I work through manpower agency in contact. I worked there as a order picker and quality controller
Amazing
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2017
Great place to work at, learned the culture of representing the brand. Very enthusiastic, family orientated, and self motivated employees that get the job done.
Very Good
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 August 2017
its a very good job- I learned how to service all types of customers to the best of Nordstroms standards. The benefits are wonderful and the Company takes care of you.
Nike Rocks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 July 2017
I had this job while in school and playing competitive volleyball and the company gave me lots of leisure to time manage everything. The managers were great with making sure I knew everything I needed to know and felt comfortable with the team.
Very unorganized management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC30 July 2017
Great atmosphere, bad upper management. A lot of people were choosing to leave as I joined the team. I worked overtime but was not paid accordingly. I did not stay long.
Most of the times busy and demanding when in the receiving department
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON29 July 2017
My typical day at work was to be unloading the trucks, and what I have gained is I have became more physically active and stronger when unloading heavy boxes from the truck.
Pros
We get a fair amount of break times to refuel ourselves when going back to work
Cons
The job is demanding of having people yell at you if you do not do something the right way.
great
Shipper/ Receiver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 July 2017
great work setting. was very large. very organized. management is always on top of everything making sure everything runs the way it is supposed to. great place.
Fun environment but doesn't treat a lot of the employees with respect
Cashier/Visuals/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC20 July 2017
Great place to work however some of the management team does not treat the employees correctly. Expect you to do a lot of work but do not recognize or care about the work and effort put in to completing a task. Pay is horrible as well, workers who stand around are often paid more than the ones who take on responsibility.
Pros
Fun workers, great discount
Cons
Feel underappreciated
Fun workplace horrible hours
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BC12 July 2017
Management is not good at all. They hired a couple of new manager and they were good but one of the good ones quit. There is a lot of picking favorites. Hours are not given. I have like 1 shift a week with full availability. Overall not a great place,
Fun at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 July 2017
Working at Nike was a great time. I loved the culture of the job, the passion that most of the employees obtained. It was a fun time to go in every shift.
Skill building, healthy environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 June 2017
Very up beat and busy, always active. Dealing with customers so a lot of costumer service and customer satisfaction. Management was well organized and very constructive. I learned how to work independently. Hardest part of the job was learning all the new tasks. Most enjoyable part would be selling items that I can relate to.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
long commute
Fun and Friendly
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 June 2017
Fun, relaxed environment. Everyone gets along, almost like a family. Management is fun and interactive, inclusive. Hardest part is sometimes dealing with unhappy consumers. Most enjoyable part is being able to make relationships with frequent visitors to the store and sharing personal experience in helping guide their shopping experience.
Pros
Friendly staff, coworkers, management
Cons
Short, limited hours
Great Environment
Customer Service Associate/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 June 2017
Great atmosphere and staff. Its easy to get your shift covered, staff is super understanding, didnt feel out of place. Easy to adapt and great experience.
Pros
Experience in Customer Service and Discounts
Cons
Great Brand, strong in the market place
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2017
Nike is a great Brand and has always been strong in Marketing and designing footwear and apparel for their athletes. Fun place to work with many advantages.
Pros
Create fun workplace and focus on lifestyle and fitness.
Cons
Change in Supply Chain and speed to market is years behind their competition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2