NIKE Employee Reviews

Working in the Factory
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 November 2016
the job was very stressful and i ended up barley having free time due to mandatory shifts on weekends. The management is terrible, in the job description it says work monday to friday but when i got the job the started giving monday to saturday or you would risk losing the job.
fun joking around
retail (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON5 September 2016
co-workers were nice
I learned to Receive shipments tag shoes and price shoes put shoes on the rack scan shoes so they can be priced
Pros
breaks
Cons
Well-known brand and highly respected company Excellent benefits and compensation package
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  473 19 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6N 1N530 June 2016
Every day you can be given different tasks, is a really fun job. I learned to talk to costumers and I also gained confidence talking to costumers. My co-workers were excellent, they vibe a work was a positive one all the time .
Pros
Good salary
Cons
You have to be standing mos of the time
Productive fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cookstown, ON28 June 2016
Assist customers
Answer customers questions
Restock
Make sure store is clean
Cash customers out
Assist with closing store
Pros
Discount on Nike products
great place bad management
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON10 June 2016
nike is a great company with so much to offer and knowlegde to learn about retail, sports, social environments, up beat work environment and nike clothing and shoe advancements
but management sucks
Pros
lots of free gear
Cons
managnement
Great Atmosphere for retail
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON10 June 2016
The management was great. Often had team meetings to discuss deadlines or goals. Very clean and organized, which made it a great place to work.
Pros
Prizes for employee of the month
good and nice environment
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 June 2016
Work is good,Management also cooperative and nice.coworkers also nice and supportive .The hardest part of the job is when company is slow down,and same way when Nike is busy we enjoying a lot with our work.
Work day
temp work (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 April 2016
• Consistently maintained a positive attitude and enjoyed helping people
• Cooperatively worked with others to produce and delivered required work
• Communicated verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provided information
• Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate and Order Picker (RF Scanner) (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 April 2016
As a forklift operator I was able to use my skills and learn more experiences. People works as a team. A fun workplace to be.
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mansons Landing, BC2 April 2016
it was my first job and i was described as best employee by my employer and best customer service provided. it was fun working there. i do cash there as well.
Great company to work for!
Sales Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2016
Everything about this company was great! Everyone was friendly and it made going to work everyday and exciting experience. No problems ever.
Pros
Family enviroment, fun fast paced learning atmosphere.
Cons
NONE!
Productive and fun Workplace
Receiving (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2016
The NIKE factory provided me with a great work experience. My co-workers and supervisors were nice people to be around. The work was not hard but everyone was very productive.
Productive and fun workplace
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2016
A typical day at Nike was always interesting and never a day the same as the day before. You learn a lot about the Nike brand and technology used in making and designing the shoes and apparel. A very interesting workplace with a lot to learn in. The management at times wasn't the best but that's to be expected from time to time. Everyone I worked with were decent people with their own set of goals and reasons for working there. I enjoyed most of the co-workers but as in most places you have those that would rather goof off or just simply not work. That made some days much longer then others as well as a bit stressful for those who did work. The hardest part of any job is connecting with the co-workers so that the effort is a team effort. In retail there are some who enjoy their work and some who don't which leads to a dysfunctional team and most times this is the case in retail. I so enjoyed learning the different shoes, apparel, and equipment. I enjoyed the team of co-workers I had the pleasure of working with and most of the management team. It is overall a good place to work especially if your athletically inclined.
Pros
You learn a lot about shoes and apparel
Cons
Customers were bad everyday wasn't fun
very productive and fun
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 March 2016
it is a great working environment that pushed me to become better at customer relations due to the high volume of consumers.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON20 February 2016
I enjoyed working there because it was a very accepting environment and it was a great learning experience for me. It taught me how to work in a professional setting with other employees.
Really fun
Nike athlete (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2016
you get to meet a lot of people and interact with all sorts of athletes and help them find what meets their needs such as finding pants that help enhance a runners run, or shoes for basketball etc
good environment
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2016
its a good place to work at, a lot of good people and good management. the place provides good environment for people to work safely.
Fun Workplace, with lots of after work hour games.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 January 2016
During a typical day at work I had to interact with many new customers. This was an amazing experience because every day it was someone new with new preferences and I had to adapt to the new persons likes and dislikes and work with them to make sure they were satisfied with our care. My co-workers were all extremely kind and all had similar likes. The hardest part of the job was dealing with an unkind furious customer, but the best thing to do during that time was to stay calm. Staying calm is extremely important and I learned this after my second day at work when an angry customer had came to return his worn shoes. The most enjoyable part of this job was the daily interaction I had with new people since I love talking and meeting new faces.
Pros
Fun, time went by fast. Kind co-workers.
Cons
Lots of running around
Fun environment
Order picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 January 2016
It was a great company but the problem is that they won't hire full time and only do contracts which is inconvenient with anyone that has to run a family.
Great company
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2016
Love working for Nike, great company all around with a good work environment and even better co workers. Really have enjoyed my time here

4.2