NIKE Employee Reviews

Awesome comapny
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 January 2017
This was supposed to be my career, but an accident made it impossible for me to do the physical part of my job.

I started as just a picker, but worked hard to get noticed. I did and got to move into Inventory Control. We were referred to as "The Nike Police" we found out where missing product was.

I learned that hard work pays off, great management team. Started at 5 am but it was great in the summer.

I also learned to be diligent and precise with my counts or they would have to be done again.

Hardest part was not getting my contract renewed due to my knee surgery. Best part was just showing up to work
Pros
Great atmosphere, benefits
Cons
Early start
Fun environment, great co-workers, great pay.
Loop Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
Working here can be fast-paced, but it's worth it just for the environment. I've learned to be more sociable, as well as how to work more efficiently. Management is great and accommodating. Co-workers are fun-loving and enjoy the job just as much as I do.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short hours
Demanding environment but co workers are great. P
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BC27 December 2016
Had to keep 30 weekly hours minimum availably for part time.

Yet had a hard time getting shifts longer than 4 hours 45 minutes to work, because they didn't want to give breaks. Some amazing and some less amazing coaches on the team (it really varies). Coworkers are great.

Wage varied from 11.25-13$ from athlete to athlete for no apparent reason other than "just because"
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Wage gap, demanding availibility, unorganized
Productive and fun with a great work/life balance
Buying Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 December 2016
As one of the youngest on my team, my managers and peers always made me feel part of the team and took an active part in ensuring my success and success of the team.
It was a very easy environment to work in, with the ability to talk to people in other departments even if you weren't working on the same projects.
Working in the Factory
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 November 2016
the job was very stressful and i ended up barley having free time due to mandatory shifts on weekends. The management is terrible, in the job description it says work monday to friday but when i got the job the started giving monday to saturday or you would risk losing the job.
Amazing
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON28 October 2016
a typical day at work is very fast pace and team oriented. Learned customer service and to think quickly on the spot. Everybody was amazing and helpful. made you feel like your at home with them.
Pros
Discount
Cons
nothing
fun joking around
retail (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON5 September 2016
co-workers were nice
I learned to Receive shipments tag shoes and price shoes put shoes on the rack scan shoes so they can be priced
Pros
breaks
Cons
Well-known brand and highly respected company Excellent benefits and compensation package
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  473 19 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6N 1N530 June 2016
Every day you can be given different tasks, is a really fun job. I learned to talk to costumers and I also gained confidence talking to costumers. My co-workers were excellent, they vibe a work was a positive one all the time .
Pros
Good salary
Cons
You have to be standing mos of the time
Productive fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cookstown, ON28 June 2016
Assist customers
Answer customers questions
Restock
Make sure store is clean
Cash customers out
Assist with closing store
Pros
Discount on Nike products
great place bad management
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON10 June 2016
nike is a great company with so much to offer and knowlegde to learn about retail, sports, social environments, up beat work environment and nike clothing and shoe advancements
but management sucks
Pros
lots of free gear
Cons
managnement
Great Atmosphere for retail
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON10 June 2016
The management was great. Often had team meetings to discuss deadlines or goals. Very clean and organized, which made it a great place to work.
Pros
Prizes for employee of the month
good and nice environment
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 June 2016
Work is good,Management also cooperative and nice.coworkers also nice and supportive .The hardest part of the job is when company is slow down,and same way when Nike is busy we enjoying a lot with our work.
Work day
temp work (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 April 2016
• Consistently maintained a positive attitude and enjoyed helping people
• Cooperatively worked with others to produce and delivered required work
• Communicated verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provided information
• Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate and Order Picker (RF Scanner) (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 April 2016
As a forklift operator I was able to use my skills and learn more experiences. People works as a team. A fun workplace to be.
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mansons Landing, BC2 April 2016
it was my first job and i was described as best employee by my employer and best customer service provided. it was fun working there. i do cash there as well.
Great company to work for!
Sales Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2016
Everything about this company was great! Everyone was friendly and it made going to work everyday and exciting experience. No problems ever.
Pros
Family enviroment, fun fast paced learning atmosphere.
Cons
NONE!
Productive and fun Workplace
Receiving (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2016
The NIKE factory provided me with a great work experience. My co-workers and supervisors were nice people to be around. The work was not hard but everyone was very productive.
Productive and fun workplace
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2016
A typical day at Nike was always interesting and never a day the same as the day before. You learn a lot about the Nike brand and technology used in making and designing the shoes and apparel. A very interesting workplace with a lot to learn in. The management at times wasn't the best but that's to be expected from time to time. Everyone I worked with were decent people with their own set of goals and reasons for working there. I enjoyed most of the co-workers but as in most places you have those that would rather goof off or just simply not work. That made some days much longer then others as well as a bit stressful for those who did work. The hardest part of any job is connecting with the co-workers so that the effort is a team effort. In retail there are some who enjoy their work and some who don't which leads to a dysfunctional team and most times this is the case in retail. I so enjoyed learning the different shoes, apparel, and equipment. I enjoyed the team of co-workers I had the pleasure of working with and most of the management team. It is overall a good place to work especially if your athletically inclined.
Pros
You learn a lot about shoes and apparel
Cons
Customers were bad everyday wasn't fun
very productive and fun
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 March 2016
it is a great working environment that pushed me to become better at customer relations due to the high volume of consumers.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON20 February 2016
I enjoyed working there because it was a very accepting environment and it was a great learning experience for me. It taught me how to work in a professional setting with other employees.

4.2