NIKE Employee Reviews

Late nights equal good pay
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 December 2017
I worked the overnight shift at the Nike factory and boy was it worth it. Not only did we get to manage ourselves overnight, we got an extra $2 as the overnight premium
Pros
Weekly Pay, Good People
Cons
Overnight Hours, Cold Mornings
Friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON5 December 2017
I learned better organizational skills. You need to learn to multitask between reorganizing stocks and dealing with customers. Good work place and great employees in one of the biggest malls in Ontario.
Great culture on night shift
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 November 2017
Coming to the new night shift I was able to create my own culture. we promote a family atmosphere and help each other to succeed as a team.
we have tried new things and failed but have learned from our mistakes and have been able to thrive and succeed on the good decisions.
Pros
Bin Picks
Cons
Lack of support towards night shift
Fun enviroment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2017
The workplace is straight forward and and the work isn't complex. You are able to take all breaks without worrying that you haven't done your job properly.
Productive and fun
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  太原市6 November 2017
Fun environment with like-minded individuals.
Learned a lot, to be responsible and to be respectful towards every culture and every one.
Management is incredible, training was super interesting.
Pros
Discount on every product
Nice workplace
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2017
Working everyday unpacking boxes with Nike equipment. Like bags, tshirts...etc. Labeling the prices on the tag of the products. Also lifting heavy boxes.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
Close group of employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON26 October 2017
Nike runs in the way where the store is a team, the employees are the athletes and the managers are coaches. They tell you right at the beginning if you don't do well (get mentioned by customers on excellent service, etc.) then just as in a sport, you won't get as much playing time (hours). I believe this is sort of unfair as not everyone fills out the online surveys at home and even if you did a great job, they have no other way of seeing you're a good employee. They recently changed their policies where you can only pick up a shift if the shift is in your availability which also doesn't make sense to me because maybe someone doesn't have school a day they normally would and wanted to make some extra money. Nike is also very clique-y and has a high-school feel.
Pros
Free clothes/shoes/etc
Great Place to Work
Sr Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON19 October 2017
Work culture is very promoting and is a great place for young techies to start their career. Work environment is very very promoting and is a great place to learn.
Fun working environment.
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON18 October 2017
It is a very fast paced working environment. Employees and management are very friendly and the employees get involved with the community. Donations have been made to local charities and organizations from Nike.
Fun and easy going environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2017
Nike was one of the best jobs to date, working with the staff and customers was a great experience. There was a lot of support as well a typical day was easy going
I like working at Nike
Lead Engineer / Sr. Developer / Production Support (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OR25 September 2017
I am not a direct employee of Nike.
I work at Nike as a contractor through Wipro Technologies.

I learned many new technologies after joining Nike, I like the part where in which as and when new technology comes into usage at Nike, everyone gets trained it the respective technology and gets into working on it.
Good, friendly and comfortable environment atmosphere.
Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
The work place is secured and accessible cafeteria including utilities as well as it is well-managed and supervised. Also, lockers are provided for each employees.
Exciting place to work with fun individuals
Retail Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON28 August 2017
The place to work is exciting and enjoyable. As a Nike employee you're exposed to new products and new technologies before they hit the market. If you're into sports this environment is for you.
Fun and friendly environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 August 2017
Typical day at work would be restocking/security tagging, helping customer find the right size and placing the apparel where they belong in a neat and tidy order.
I learned alot about nike products, history and brand technology.
Hardest part of the job was finding the right size or the right shoe for people. The most enjoyable part was knowing all the material technology of Nike and being able to share the knowledge and story behind that product to the customers.
Pros
Discounts, friendly workers
Cons
Going in the back and finding the right size or shoe
Retail
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON23 August 2017
Loved the environment, very sporty obviously with tons of opportunity to advance. If you worked hard you were rewarded. Always friendly faces and never a dull moment.
Pros
Discounted apparel
Cons
not very flexible
It's shoes company
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2017
I worked there more The Lin 2 years. It's a great company to work with . I work through manpower agency in contact. I worked there as a order picker and quality controller
Amazing
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2017
Great place to work at, learned the culture of representing the brand. Very enthusiastic, family orientated, and self motivated employees that get the job done.
Very Good
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 August 2017
its a very good job- I learned how to service all types of customers to the best of Nordstroms standards. The benefits are wonderful and the Company takes care of you.
Nike Rocks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 July 2017
I had this job while in school and playing competitive volleyball and the company gave me lots of leisure to time manage everything. The managers were great with making sure I knew everything I needed to know and felt comfortable with the team.
Very unorganized management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC30 July 2017
Great atmosphere, bad upper management. A lot of people were choosing to leave as I joined the team. I worked overtime but was not paid accordingly. I did not stay long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2