Nightingale Employee Reviews

Amazing Workplace
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, On24 September 2015
I believe its an amazing and a friendly workplace. Its a workplace where I got a chance to use my skills and knowledge about IT. They did help me to improve on my week points which really made me move ahead in my career.
Management Needs a Major Overhaul
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON2 July 2013
Great learning experience in terms of technologies used. Great set of people to work with. However management set unreasonable deadlines and expects you to frequently put in overtime hours to meet those deadlines. Pay is below industry average. no bonus is offered. Benefits are sub par. Management makes false promises to employees that they never deliver. Overall left employees unsatisfied resulting in high rate of attrition.
Pros
Pool Table
Cons
Below average pay with requirement for working long hours.
Liked my job very much and supervisors and IT very helpful.
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 February 2013
I enjoyed my work and was very disappointed that they didn't just move me to another account when they lost the one I was working on. With an efficiency rating of 98.4%, I was shocked to receive a call and be told the next report I finished would be my last. That was all the notice I received. With my experience, felt should be shifted to another account. But then again, I had no idea just how many accounts they might have lost and there might not have been anything else available. They had already changed the name of the company while I worked for them and changed status of all employees to independent contractors. Also, benefits were changed and not for the better.
Pros
when ran out of radiology work assigned to, was able to shift gears and work on critical care reports.
Cons
company name change, status change, benefit changes.
n/a
Order picking/ Manufacturing/ Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2015
i went to work and i did my job, fast paced workplace, overall good experience