Customer Service Rep
Nightingale Medical Supplies is looking to fill a customer service position in our Kamloops office. Our store specializes in ostomy, mastectomy and compression stockings with an expert customer service team technically trained in each area. The position is available immediately. No phone inquiries please. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
15 hours per week. Monday through Friday. Wage to be discussed with applicants.
The Customer Service Representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving
- Misc. administrative duties as required
- Running errands on foot (no car required)
- Answering phone inquiries and processing orders
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with customers and clinicians
- Interacting with customers on the sales floor
- Filling other positions within the company as needed
- Participating in ongoing training for our specialized product lines
- Conduct oneself and represent Nightingale Medical Supplies ethically and professionally at all times
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work well within a close team environment
- Ability to multi task and manage time
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and computers in general
- An outgoing positive attitude
- The ability efficiently organize your work and set priorities
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience to grow with a constantly changing environment
Nightingale Medical Supplies is looking to fill a customer service position in our Kamloops office. Our store specializes in ostomy,...