Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants

Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
no full time hours as promised
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 November 2017
I loved the work..the people were nice but couldn't rely on consistent hours.
Benefits were reliant on a certain amount of hours and wasn't doable with inconsistent hours
Pros
nice people
Cons
could not take part time work as your committed to them for certain hours per day
It is a good company they do well for the community
P.C.,W Home Care Worker, Home Support worker (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS13 November 2016
But being on call I found was not for me I wanted a stable 9-5 job. Being on call I found no stability and had to work my life around my job.
Pros
I loved working with the patients
Cons
not enough hours
Job is not bad but the Company Culture needs improvement.
Billings and Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 March 2016
the field staff have the benefit of not working so closely with upper management. The management team tends to be Catty, as they are all female, overbearing and micromanagers to new and lower rung office staff.
Personal Support Worker
Perosnal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakefield, ON15 August 2014
I provide/ help Am, PM, HS care to clients that are unable or need assistance in this department of there daily care. I make meals for clients, assist in feeding, tolieting, light house cleaning.

Things that I have learned is to be patient, caring, respectful and sympathetic and make the clients feel good about themselves even in difficult situations. I have only met a few of my co-works and they are all very nice and respectful. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my clients in any way they need to help them have a better day. As for the hardest part of my job, transfering clients that are unable to weight-bear.

I have learned to be a fast- paced worker and I learn very fast. I take the extra time it takes to make sure all my work is completed properly before the end of my shift.
Pros
full time position
Cons
split shifts, worked 12 out of 14 days in two weeks