Night& Day Window Decor is a growing, modern, high-end window decor showroom that is searching for an energetic and service oriented full-time store manager to help meet the growing demands in one our Beach location at 990 Kingston Road.
The ideal candidate:
- is near completion or has completed any post-secondary school
- has exceptional communication skills
- creates a positive first impression by being friendly, welcoming and energetic
- has a strong work ethic and is highly reliable and punctual
- is able to work most Saturdays
- comfortable with challenges of a service oriented industry
- highly organized and has experience with filing, invoicing, data entry, better than basic computer skills.
- must be a quick and a self learner (self-paced, off-site and on-site training is essential and provided)
- must be results oriented and have the motivation and passion to sell and meet sales goals
If you think this sounds like you, then come and join this dynamic and growing business!
Just drop in at 990 Kingston Road, Toronto with a resume or email Ana.
Further job description and expectations are as follows:
- answer, return and track showroom calls and email leads
- track, produce and maintain customer leads, customer follow-up, providing quotes and completing sales transactions
- receiving and tracking product and other packages
- other administrative tasks including filing, data entry, invoicing
- be creative and proactive when it comes to selling
- greet customers and engage them while they are in the showroom
- getting a thorough knowledge of window fashion and window decor products over a 6 month period is essential, training will be provided
- up-keep, styling and organization of the showroom
Find out more about us at www.nightanddaydecor.com
Location: Toronto Beach, Beaches
Compensation: $12.75/hr to start, $15.00/hr after training & review, benefits after 1 yr
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
We will be accepting resumes and interviewing until the end of April.