The incumbent will be responsible for the management of Recruitment team to promote client services in area of IT, Finance and HR. The incumbent will also: liaise with candidates/clients to conduct per-screening and interviewing to successfully identify the top candidates for each position.
The Talent Acquisitions Professional is responsible for conducting full-cycle recruitment within our corporate group. Position proactively generates a supply of the best possible talent to strengthen the organization's people capabilities, driving performance to ensure we have the talent to meet current and future business needs. Provide status to stakeholders with recruitment activities. Coach and mentors staff on all aspects of the recruitment process. Support HR and Management with recruitment and selection policies, processes and tactics. Effectively communicates all recruitment initiatives and changes. Develop Recruitment policies and practices and ensure all are properly adhered to.
The Talent Acquisitions Professional works in close collaboration with stakeholders and provides functional guidance and support to managers and provides counsel to team and applicants on employment and career opportunities.
- Provides full cycle recruiting to meet the required staffing needs for the corporation/clients in GTA and other locations as required. Supports team with recruitment activities. Coach and mentors staff on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Strong knowledge of IT recruitment. Preferred experience in ERP.
- Supports Management with recruitment and selection policies, processes and tactics. Effectively communicates all recruitment initiatives and changes.
- Sources candidates by direct sourcing, referral, social media, and continuously and creatively identifying sources of candidates via referrals, associations, educational facilities, networking, social media, databases, websites, etc
- Provides advice, consultation and education on staffing plans and approaches to the management and stakeholders.
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with management, enabling excellent customer service as well as facilitating better resource pipeline and proactive response to fluctuating recruitment volume.
- Accountable for the effective functioning of the applicant tracking. Provides ongoing support of local ATS.
- Accountable to interview all candidates/prospects for current and upcoming opportunities.
- Works closely with Stakeholders/Management to implement new recruiting processes and provide advice on recruitment 'best practice'. Provides management with on-going training and functional support on recruitment and selection policies, processes and tactics.
- Identifies and secures searches for all roles in the department.
- Supports management with creating and maintaining job-specific profiles, works closely with management to ensure all information is captured to accurately reflect scope of role. Maintains profile database.
- Actively build relationships with candidates and professional organizations.
- Maintain recruitment statistics and reporting for department.
- Works on other initiatives and projects.
- Human Resources Certificate or Degree preferred.
- 3- 5 years of experience in full cycle recruitment in a fast paced environment. Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection practices. Prefer exposure to IT and Finance recruitment.
- Proven experience using an applicant tracking system. Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, functional support and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a changing environment.
- Ability to influence others and build strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Strong sourcing, organizational, analytical, research and mediation skills.
- Service and results oriented;
- Proactive approach to recruiting and projects.
- Ability to occasionally travel as required.