NICE Systems

NICE Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Intense atmosphere, good for a self starter
Tier 2 Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 1, 2015
Pros: busy, allways something new to learn
Cons: busy, allways something new to learn
A typical day starts off with a plan on what sites to work on and within an hour, a system blows up. I would then spend half my day working on a system I had no plans to work on. The sites I planned to work on get pushed back to a different day.

My coworkers are hard workers who, like myself, are just trying to keep up. Since working at Nice, I have learned a great deal about databases, specifically MYSQL and MSSQL.

My favorite part is performing some procedure I've never seen before and watching it correct the issue I'm working on.

My least favorite part is watching the software not behave the way our advanced engineers and R&D team advise it should.
Senior Oracle DBA - R&D (Current Employee), RichardsonJune 29, 2015
Pros: Pay/Benefits
Cons: Seating
NICE is a good place to work. The benefits and pay are very attractive. The only complaint is the seating structure out in the "bullpen".
Productive but bad for your health.
Tier 2 Customer Service Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 20, 2015
Pros: Highly Technical. People are very smart.
Cons: Too much stress. Micro-Management. Never can catch up.
Consistently busy with customers. Management is very micro-managed. Must meet specific numbers and maintain good communications with customers. The hardest part of the job is staying on top of all of the service requests that come in. Average number of tickets per Engineer is 30 - 35. The most enjoyable part of the job are the peers you work with in the call center. A typical day is having a couple of hours on the High/Critical Shift where you take those types of tickets and work them. Sometimes the tickets can take over your day and all the other priorities get pushed off to the side. As soon as you get behind, you will never catch up as customers call and want you to work on their tickets exclusively and you continue to get overwhelmed by the ticketing processes. Things I have learned is to cope with a HIGH Stress Environment. Management is always looking over your shoulder. You do not get praised on a good jobs but Management calls you out in front of your peers on issues that go bad or you have no control over.
Challenging experience
Sales Manager Latinamerica (Former Employee), LatinamericaApril 13, 2015
A young company wanted to expand their pressence in latinamerica. I was recruited to develop their distributrion channel. The experience was good in general terms, but I had to leave as I had no jewish roots so i felt as a complete foreigner in cultural terms
On the decline
Integration Engineer (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAMarch 29, 2015
Since I joined the company it seems that it is on the decline. There is not much communication between the different branches and it is hard to have an overall vision of the group.
Nice Systems Employment Review
Client Support Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment, helpful coworkers, free coffee.
Cons: under staffing and lack of room for advancement.
The environment and coworkers at Nice are what keep me going. The product we sell is enterprise level and very sophisticated. Work life balance is hard due to the high volume of work during our companies transition into cheaper support methods. Being able to assist clients resolve their issues and and being recognized for my hard work is the best part of the day. The hardest part about working for Nice is being unable to provide customers with the level of service they deserve due to work load and staffing.
Training
Systems Engineer II (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 9, 2014
Spend a great deal of time in training. The application is Java Centered, and dealing with Java issues were time consuming.
Productive and fun work place
Project Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: show appreciation towards their employees, has many amenities to ease daily work
No matter what company you work for, the customer/client is important, but NICE Systems created an environment that fosters the attitude of "make sure your employees are satisfied with their work environment". It was great working there.
Engaging & Challenging Positon with Caring Leadership.
General Manager (Former Employee), Dunedin, FLSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: respectful caring leadership with high quality standards
Cons: operated at times on a minimal number of employees, making it impossible to wear any hat for any amount of time.
Each day filled with growing excitement and new challenges. I embarked on this position after becoming a customer and seeing first hand the capabilities and work ethics this company and it's employees were capable of. I began my employment with them as an office manager, learning the day to day functions, analyzing the services we offered and the efficiences of the company both internally and on the field. I developed an immediate interest to work hard to reorganize the infrastructure and develop policies and procedures that would later change the productivity of the entire team increasing the bottom line fat!

I enjoyed working with both permanent and temporary personnel to include subcontractors of many different cultures of life.

I learned quickly how to cultivate and bring together these teams reflecting a fun, energetic, creative culture internally and on the field.

No day was the same and some days felt their were never enough hours to produce enough work. That was probably my least favorite of the position and yet my takeaways have been far more rewarding and valuable. I left the position being the last employee to be layed off during our recent economic recession 2012.

I am happy to note the company was recently able to sell their Pest Control division for a reputable sum of money. I received word from the owner and gratitude as they named me directly responsible for building that aspect of the business. I wish the Ruiz family much success and happines as they venture on with their retail store business.
It was a great experience
Software and Web Development Faculty (Former Employee), Jabalpur, MPSeptember 17, 2014
I used to play my role here to train students and trainees for well developed skills in Software and website development.
I' ve learned much more things in those 3 years. How to communicate professionally, how to enjoy your tasks, improve my skills for the website development well, how to repair your systems yourself, learned some graphic designing skills like photoshop.
participated in all programs held in institute and get some leadership qualities and all.
Productive Corporate workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJune 3, 2014
Great co-workers, strong and talented client services team, strong project/software implementation methodologies
Very good environment to work in
Teacher (Former Employee), Bhadrakh, ORApril 25, 2014
Challenging environment, Excellent co staff.
Best place I ever worked for.
Senior Print Designer and Webmaster (Current Employee), Paramus, NJMarch 2, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: heavy work load
I love NICE, It's a competitive, very interesting place to work.
probably one of the best companies i'd worked for
customer support engineer (Former Employee), London, UK, europeFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: long periods away from home
company acquired By Nice systems 2006
worked on many projects for and agencies both local and national
productive work place
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), remoteFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: company at the for front voice and data interaction
Cons: long hours
worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.

Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Interesting company
Facility Office Manager (Current Employee), N/AFebruary 1, 2014
Interesting company. Very different working environment.
Senior SQA (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 30, 2014
Hardworking
Team Working
Easily mingle with the team
NICE Systems is a great international company with extraordinary benefits.
Support Engineer (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 3, 2013
Working for NICE Systems is a good thing. The work day is busy and there is always something to do. I worked on the NICE WFM Application. Interaction with co-workers was limited. The benefits are extraordinary.
It is a good work place.
faculty of Computer Science (Current Employee), Balangir, ORNovember 29, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: yes
As a fresher I am getting good salary. Here higher authority is good and cooperative. yes it is less secured. According to job timing I could get less time for my personal life. job culture is good too. co- workers are good too. hardest part of the job is long timing. the most enjoyable part of the job is while teaching students.
Great company
Junior System Analyst (Former Employee), Tel AvivNovember 18, 2013
Many different departments working together to achieve better goals

About NICE Systems

At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences. Many of the world’s leading – Read more