Niagara Hospitality Hotels is continuously renovating and redeveloping our products, to stay current with the ever changing trend and focus. We have mid-range to full-service hotel experiences all that are strategically located and priced to satisfy every taste. Ranging form the Fallsview experience, Casino visitors, shoppers, great gourmet getaways and family affordable fun!
In order to meet and support the company’s group retention and growth strategy, this position is responsible for lead generation initiatives and responding to sales inquiries that lead to the overall success of sales targets.
- Generate sales leads within defined markets and customer segments
- Sustain a high level success closure ratio on qualified leads
- To sell the features and benefits of the Niagara Hospitality Hotels group, to maximize sales opportunities and provide excellent guest service
- Selling, up-selling and cross selling between properties
- Contact current clients to maintain relationships and assess their current needs, offering applicable promotions that could increase bookings
- Provide written and verbal quotes
- Database management. Ensure reservations are entered correctly with contracted or special rates to ensure proper revenue reporting
- Schedule and manage onsite visitations
- Complete contracts and coordinate meal requests, notify restaurant and front desk and correspond with other departments to quickly resolve any issues with clients
- Provide ongoing communications to support groups and tour operators
- Timely follow up to customer inquiries
- Complete administration functions and maintain an accurate filing system for all past and present bookings
- Follow company health and safety guidelines, and comply with federal and provincial regulations to protect self and company assets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous inside sales experience, working towards achieving sales targets over the phone
- Proven excellent communication, negotiation and savvy sales skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to generate and close sales leads
- Flexible and adaptable; experience working in a dynamic and growing work environment
- Customer Focused; skilled at interacting with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to overcome objections and close the sale
- Excellent team player and self-motivator
- Familiarity with Computer Applications is required
- Related industry experience would be an asset
At Niagara Hospitality Hotels, we have assembled an eclectic mix of products to ensure that we have the right room and that you have a great...